47

I was in the kitchen eating my breakfast. Katy went home since my parents are back. I was getting ready for school and finishing my project that I totally forgot to do. So I'm trying to finish it now. I got like less than an hour. "Hey nugget. How are you feeling today?" Mom asked me. She walked over and kissed my head. "I'm good. Just finishing up my English project." I told her owithout looking up. "That's good. Hey!" She suddenly shouted. I jumped and gave her a weird look. "Hey... mom? Are you ok?" I asked concerned of why she's acted so weird.

"Yeah I'm incredibly happy. You know I have a very wonderful idea I think you might likeeee." She sang as she walked really fast to me and tapped my nose. "Why do you look like you're about to cry?" Mom asked me. "Because you're being really creepy and it's scaring me." I said nervously. "Oh don't be silly nugget. I just really love you. My oh so amazing daughter." She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed. She pulled away and patted my thigh. I took everything in me not to wince at the sting I felt.

"So um what's the question?" I asked her. "Oh right! How about you don't go to school and we have a girls day!!!!" She sung loudly. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah! So what do you say?" She asked and lightly punched my shoulder. "I say... no." I went back to my project. Her face dropped. "What? But why?" She whined. "Because any normal day you wouldn't let this happen. So this must be a prank." I said. "It's not. Come on. Let's go have fun. Even the girls are here." She said shaking me.

"Ok fine. I'll have girls day with you all." I said. She cheered and hugged. "Great. I'll call the school and say you're sick." She said running off. I looked to my dad who was pouring himself a glass of juice. "Don't look at me. She woke up like that. That's your problem." He said. "And she's your girlfriend." I said and he shrugged. "And shes your mom. Kids come first right." He said. I rolled my eyes and gathered my things to take back to my room. This is going to be a long day.

~Paradise

Edited