45

"Last burger who wants it!?" Amber asked holding up the BLT. "Me!" Andrew and I instantly yelled and raised our hands. It's the next day and my friends decided to cheer me up. Katy also wanted to find a way to do so. So since it's the weekend they decided to throw a sleepover for me. "No me!" We yelled at each other. Andrew and I stood up and glared at each other. "I said it first." We said together. "No I did!" I said and pushed him. "No I did!" He said and pushed me back.

"Oh you've done it now!" I said before tackling him. We ended up on the floor wrestling. From him putting me in held lock. To me twisting his arm. "I know how to settle this. I'll eat it." Katy said walking in and taking the burger. "Wait wait wait!!" We tried to stop her but she already started eating it. "Now you two behave and be careful." We pouted as she walked out the living room. "Meanie." Andrew mumbled. "Pussy." I mumbled backed. We looked at each other and started laughing.

"You know I thought I was your best friend?" Skylar said. "You are. You're number one and they're number two." I said. "I'm not even mad at that. I appreciate it." Amber said. "No way." Skylar said looking at her phone in shock. "What way?" Amber asked. "Dat way." I answered. "No guys this is serious." Skylar said in a panicked way. "What happened?" I asked now concerned. Along with everyone else. Even Kate came back. "Someone recorded what happened yesterday and it's all over the internet. It's going viral." She told me.

"What!?" I shouted and snatched her phone from her. Headlines read 'Lauren Jauregui and Ty Dolla Signs daughter looks like a damn pussy.' Ok it didn't say that but- FUCK! "No! No! No! This can't being happening." I shouted. "By the way your parents have seen this and they are pissed. They just tweeted that they are jumping on their jet and headed here right now." Sky told me. "Fuck! They weren't supposed to know!" I said. "They didn't know!?" Kate asked with widened eyes. "You see about that... I planned on telling them... after I graduated." I said and gulped. "You are in so much trouble young lady."

"Your parents might think I'm not doing a good job at watching you. I could possibly lose my job." Katy said sand ran a finger through her hair. "I know and I'm so sorry. I just didn't want it to seem like I relied on my parents for everything. I wanted to do it my self. But I guess it back fired on me. Look at me. My face is fucked up and a huge ass bruise on my stomach." My life is so fucked up. I just wish I could disappear sometimes.

A/n~ I think you all deserved a double update.

~Paradise

Edited