122

"What's first on the list Nicholas?" I asked the young boy in the car grocery cart. "First is eggs. It's that way." He told me. "Well than let's go get the eggs." I said and towards the eggs. When we got there I grabbed two cartons. Then I grabbed a third one just in case. We have a lot of people coming to this thanksgiving party. You got my family, my aunts, sisters, and friends. So we need a more food. My parents already got most of the food. I just wanted to help out some. There's not much I need to get. But lucky the things I needed was still here. "I want to get out." Nicholas said. I took him out and he grabbed onto the handles to push with me.

"I turn around for one second and you already left me." Amber said and popped my head. I winced and rubbed the back of my head. "You was taking forever to fix your makeup." I said as we continued to walk. "Well thanks a lot you hoe. Some twelve year old was trying hit on me. He said he wanted to pipe me down." She said. I laughed and she pouted. "Don't call her a hoe. Hoes are nasty." Nicholas said to Amber making me laugh even more. Amber gasped. "Don't say what I say Nick. How do you know that anyways?" She asked him.

"Y/n said they that. She told me to be careful of the fast girls in school." He told her. I stopped laughing and picked him up. Then quickly walked ahead of her to avoid a lecture. "Y/n Griffin! Get back here!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're back!" I yelled as we walked in the house with groceries. Dad came out the kitchen and went to get the other bags. "Set them on the counter. Then I need Y/n to season the turkey please. Amber can you please help Kayla and Tiffany decorate?" Mom said. "Of course Ms mom." Amber saluted her and walked off. I went and took the knife from my mom. "What are you doing Y/n?!" She asked and tried to take it back.

"You need to relax Mami. You've been working all morning to get things prepared. Besides we don't start cooking till tomorrow morning." I told her. She groaned and put her hand over her face. "I need to make sure everything is perfect." She said. "No you don't. Cause I will get everything else done for you." I said. "Y/n please." She said. "Dad can you please get mom?" I asked. He nodded before walking over and throwing her over his shoulder. "I'll be back I a few minutes." He said. I nodded and waved him off. "Take your time. I got this."

~Paradise