154

The next day we found ourselves sitting in my parents kitchen. We had just got done eating and was just talking. "So Dinah tried to drown Y/n in the pool?" Dad asked. "Yeah. She got her hair wait so she jumped in and held her head underwater." Amber said. "See I even had a video of it." Amber pulled out her phone and showed them the video. "That's hilarious. Your always messing with her." Mom said. "Well she called me small so I messed up her tigers mane." I said and shrugged.

Mom shook her head and took everyone's plates to the sink. "Sit down mom so we can talk." I said. She raised her eyebrows and slowly lowered herself into her seat. "Sounds serious." She said. "Did you propose?" Dad asked. "No sir. We just got done with you and moms wedding. Plus we're trying to work on our careers first." I said. "Ok then what's this all about it?" Mom asked. I was just going get straight to the point with them. No games this time. I know my mom would just want me to say it.

"Well first I want to start off with this wasn't planned. It just happened." I started. "Ok what exactly happened?" Mom asked. I took a deep breath before letting it out. "So like a week ago Amber wasn't feeling well. She wasn't wasn't seeming to get better. So we went to the doctor to get her checked out. You know make sure everything was ok." I stopped talking when mom held her hand up. "Is she pregnant?" She asked.

I started to get nervous. Cause by the look on her face she didn't seem happy. "Yes ma'am. But like I said it was exactly planned." I said. "What the fuck were y'all thinking?" She asked. "Mami are you seriously mad? I thought you'd be happy for us." I asked. "Fuck yeah I'm mad. You two are still young. Whatever happened to using condoms." Mom said. "Young? Really mom? You were 22 when you adopted me." I said angrily. "This isn't about me! This is about you fucking up so much! Can't you do anything right!" She yelled.

"Lauren that's enough!" Dad said. For a moment mom and I stared at each other. Amber looked down at her lap. "You know Amber and I have did so much together. We finished high school and college together. We even started our own business together that's doing great." I calmly said. "So for you to say that keep fucking up is really fucked up." I stood up from my chair. "Thanks for dinner mami. Glad I didn't fuck that up along with everything else huh." Amber and walked out the room and out the house.

"Y/n wait!" I helped Amber into the car and turned to my dad who ran to us. "I'm sorry about your mother. I'll talk to her when I get back inside." He told me. "It's ok pops. It's just- I'll be fine. I have a pregnant girlfriend to worry about." I said. "Well look I'm happy for you girls. I'm exited to become a grandfather. I know you two will make great parents." He pulled me into a hug and patted my back. "Thanks dad. That means a lot." After he hugged Amber he went back inside. Then we got in the car and left.

A/n~oops 😬😳

This idea was giving to me by @Rosezae

~Paradise