71

"Alright Y/n!" Kayla said and clapped her hands together. "Alright Kayla!" I said copying her. "So today you've decided to bring... Skylar right?" She asked. "Yes. I am Skylar." Sky said. "Nice to meet you Skylar. I've heard great things about you." Kayla said. "Better be great things or I would've punched you in your throat." Sky said and tapped my nose. Kayla chuckled and grabbed her notebook. "So lets get started. Over the month you've been with me I've learned a lot about you. We've talked about your mother, adoption center, and when you got adopted." Kayla said.

"We have." I said. "So now I want to talk about what's been going on now. Like the bullying." She said. "Um ok. Well growing up I didn't really get bullied up until I was in sixth grade. This girl named Crystal and her group found out that I had a dick. So they told the whole school. That's what lead to me constantly getting picked on in school. I was fine with it at the time cause all they did was call me names." I explained.

Kayla nodded and placed her hand under her chin. "I see. What about this year?" She asked. "They started to physically hurt me. Skylar's boyfriend at the time even helped them jump me. Oh and they pants me in front of the whole school, threw food at me, and beat me up again." I told her. "And how did you handle it?" Kayla asked. "I cut myself and beat the shit out of Issac. Oh and Skylar sent him to the hospital." I said with a smile.

"Really?" She asked Sky in shock. "I may be small but I'm very strong. I broke his arm, nose, and I think I heard something about busting one of his testicles open. I don't know. But I do know he will now have trouble having kids in the future." Sky said and shrugged. I grabbed a pillow and placed it on my lap.

"Never upset her Y/n." Kayla said with wide eyes. "Oh I definitely won't." I said. "Ok so what I'm getting is that you have situational depression." Kayla said. "Uhh... can you explain what that is?" I asked. "Situational depression means you have trouble dealing with something that's happened in your life. Like death." She said. "Oh great. Now I'm going to have to take pills." I said as I threw my hands in the air.

"Not necessarily Y/n. You could always just talk to a therapist like me and try to find the solution to the problem. My solution is talk about it." She said. "I do." I said. "No you don't." Sky said. I smacked my teeth and crossed my arm. "See what I've learned is that you like to keep it to yourself and try to fix it on your own. Some things you can fix but sometimes you just can't. You have to let people help you." Kayla said. "Ok I'll try." I said. "Great. Tomorrow I would like both your parents here and we talk about them." She said.

~Paradise

Edited