76

"Where's Amber?" I asked Andrew as everyone but her walked through the school. "She was throwing up all night. So moms going to take her to the doctor." Andrew said. "Aww... we were going to go shopping today." Sky said with a pout. "Yeah she said she'll make it up to you." Andrew said. "How about you go shopping with me babe?" Skylar asked. She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes and her bottom lip poked out.

"No. Last time we went shopping I had to carry everything. Not this time." I said. Skylar's eyes started to tear up and she looked down. "Are you crying?" I asked and placed my hand on her shoulder. But she shook it off. "It's ok. I just thought you and I could spend some time together." She said. "Dude... why'd you make her cry?" Andrew asked. "Stop crying princess. I'll go shopping with you." I said. Sky looked up at me with a huge smile.

It didn't even look like she was crying. "Thank you baby. Now let's go to class." She said before pecking my lips. "You tricked me." I said. "I don't know what your talking about." She smirked and walked off swaying her hips. "Even I saw that she was lying." Andrew said. "You know what? Shut up." I said and we started wrestling in the middle of the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When school ended we went to the mall. "So I was thinking..." Sky trailed off. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "Thinking about what?" I asked. "We're about to have our five year anniversary. What do you want to do?" She asked. "Honestly I don't know. I've been thinking but I'm stuck." I told her. "How about we just have a chill day. Lay in bed all day and eat." She suggested. "If that's what you want then let's do it." I said.

"Yay! Now hold these bags while I go pee." Sky handed me her other bags and ran to the bathroom. "Shouldn't have drunk three cups of Pepsi!" I shouted to her. She flipped me off before disappearing into the bathroom. I sat on a empty bench and waited. "Hi. I'm Tony." Some blonde guy said. He looked like a fuck boy. "Y/n. Do you need something?" I asked. "Yeah. Your number." He said and flashed an ugly smile. "Yeah no... I like pussy." I told him. "Yeah right. Your to cute to be gay." He said. I almost punched him.

"Dude... I'm literally dressed like a whole ass nigga. Fuck out of here." I said. "Whatever. I'm new here so I'll be seeing you around." He left and Skylar soon came back. "Ready to go?" I asked. "Yes please. My cycle just started and I have no medicine with me." She said. "Alright let's go."

A/n~ so Amiya whooped me this morning and told me to cry.

~Paradise

Edited