166

It's been a few days and we just arrived at my parents house. My aunts and sisters are all here to meet Luna and Jasper. Nicholas was so excited that Jasper was finally born. I'm pretty sure he's told everyone he knew he was a uncle now. Probably strangers too. "Hey my sleepy monster." I said as I unbuckled Jaspers car seat. "Just a fare warning little guy. Your aunties are kinda weird when it come to baby's. They do this thing called squealing and talking really fast. So if you need to get away just poop and they'll just give you back to mommy or I." I said and picked up his car seat.

I closed the door and chuckled when he grunted. "Good job but save that for when they get a hold of you." I said. "Really babe? Your already teaching him how to escape them?" Amber asked with a huge smile on her face. "Gotta begin while he is young." I said and winked at her. She laughed and pulled my arm. "Come on before they send a search party." We walked in the house and heard laughing in the living.

We walked in and they didn't even great me. They just took Jasper out of my hand. "Oh hey I'm good. You good too? That's amazing. I'm really enjoying parenthood." I said as if I was talking to someone. "Y/n?" Normani said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Shut the hell up. There's babies here." She said. Dad laughed as he came out the back room. "Come on kid. Come help me cook and watch the game." He pulled me into the kitchen where Nicholas was.

"Its crazy in there." Nicholas said. "I know right. I got bullied for no reason." I told him. "Hey Y/n I have a question." Mom said walking in. "What is it?" I asked. "Ok there's one more thing I didn't tell you about why I was mad the day you told me Amber was pregnant." She said. "And That was?" I asked. "Skylar contacted me and said you two had a secret baby together." She told me. I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled out my phone. "Hold that thought." I said. "What are you doing?" She asked. "You'll see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Skylar you really told my mom I had a secret baby with you!" I yelled. I told Skylar to come over to my parents house. My parents and her were out front talking to her. "For the record I'd like to say I didn't believe her. It was just my hormones." Mom said. "Look I'm sorry. I just wanted to find a way to get you back. That was a stupid reason. I know that. But I don't know I panicked.

"Skylar I told you before we are through. Done. I'm with with a girl who I love so fucking much. I'd appreciate if you don't try to come between us. Cause it want work. Matter don't contact me, my mom, dad, or Amber. Just pretend I don't exist. I have a kid now that I got to take care of." I told her. "You have a kid now?" She asked. Her eyes showed her last piece of hope falling. "Yes. So please stop. I don't have time for drama when I'm supposed to be taking care of my family." Skylar nodded and pulled her key out her pocket.

"Alright I get now. I'll leave you and your family alone now. Tell Amber I said congrats on the baby. Same to you Lauren." Skylar said and left. "My babies growing up." Mom said repeatedly kissed my cheek. "Mom come on." I whined. "Oh alright. Let's go check on our the babies." She said and we all went back inside.

A/n~ decided to just give y'all a longer chapter. Now on to the time skip.

Jasper

Luna

~Paradise

~Paradise