91

Everyone stopped dancing when the music. "Aye yo who turned off the music?" I asked. I instantly closed my mouth when I saw two cops standing by the stereo. "This party is now over. I'm going to need everyone that don't live here to leave now." The tall male said. Everyone groaned and started leaving. "Ain't got to tell me twice." Te Angel said and ran upstairs with Jailynn. "Where y'all going?" I asked. "We don't live her. You do and Dinah's in charge of you." Jailynn said.

Once everyone cleared out the two officers came up to us. "I'm officer Mathews and this is my partner Thomas. Do you two live here?" He asked. "Y/n does. But I'm in charge of her until her mom gets back." Dinah told him. "Alright well we've gotten some noise complaints from your neighbors. You do realize it's three in the morning." He said. "Which neighbors? Let me holler at them real quick." I went to walk out the door but Dinah grabbed a handful of my hair and sitting me down on the floor in front of her.

"I'm sorry. We kinda lose track of time and didn't realize. We'll be more careful about that next time." Dinah said. "Now if we could get in contact with your father or mom." He said. "My dad doesn't live here anymore." I said. "Well than your mother please." He said. "You mother fuc-" Dinah quickly covered my mouth. "Go to your room while I talk to them." She whispered in my ear. "You go to your house." I told her. "Now." She said lowering her. "Ok. You don't have to be mean about it." I got up and went upstairs.

I sat in the hallway with my aunt and sister. "So..." Jailynn said. "They want to talk to my mom cause they got complaints from our stupid ass neighbors. Knowing damn well we don't say shit when the throw a party. But got a problem when we do." I crashed my arms and pouted. "I smell a ass whooping in your future." Tete Angel says. I smacked my lips. "Ain't nobody getting a ass whooping." I said. "Maybe not but I guarantee every sandal and flip flops in her closet is coming your way." Jailynn said. "Now that is true."

A/n~ who wants o wash my hair for me? I'm to lazy to get up and do it.

~Paradise