26

"Have fun at school babygirl." Dad told me as he dropped me off at school. "The last time I had fun was when I was in preschool. Those nursery rhymes were bomb." I said making him laugh. "Whatever. You remember what I told you right?" He asked. "Don't be a pussy." I said. "And?" He asked. "Oh! If someone tries to roll up on me, make them my school bitch." I said. "That's right. Don't let your mother hear that." I high five him and got out the car.

"Y/n!" I heard. I turned and saw Skylar getting out of her moms car. She ran towards me and pulled me into a tight hug. "I missed you." She said. "You literally saw me yesterday. Plus we texted all night and this morning." I told her. "And that's suppose to mean what?" She asked and rolled her eyes. "I'm kidding Sky. I missed you too." I told her.

"Better. Now come on so we can go to our lockers." She grabbed my arm and pulled me in the school. Once we got to our lockers we grabbed the things we needed. "I'm glad we have all classes together." Sky said and closed her locker. "Same. You can wake me up when class is over." I joked. "You should really start paying attention in class." She said. "When I start failing my classes I will. But I have one B and the rest is A's." I said. "I still don't see how you do it." She said.

"I copy off you." I joked. She punched me in my shoulder. "Aye! Kinky." I said with a smirk. That caused me to get punched again. I groaned and rubbed my shoulder. "Stop making everything sexually." She said with a pointed. "Yes ma-" I stopped when I saw her glare. "Ok I'll stop... for now." I said. She was about to say something else but "it" arrived. "Hey babe." Issac said and kissed her cheek.

I rolled my eyes and looked away. Every time he does that I get angry. I don't know why. "Oh hey Y/n." He said with no emotion. He looked me up and down with a glare. So I glared back. "Assac." I purposely said his name wrong. "Y/n." Sky softly said. "Whatever. I'm going to class." I said and began walking off. "Y/n wait." Sky said. I slowed down but continued walking. She's so oblivious sometimes. She doesn't even realize her boyfriend hates me.

When they finished talking she caught up to me. I was already at the room by that time. "Why'd you leave?" She asked as we took our seats in the back. "Cause he irks my soul. You know this." I told her. "I know. But you just have to get to know him." She said and placed her hand on mine. "Yeah that'll end in me busting is damn nose again." I said. She sighed moving her hand. Soon the teacher came. Which for once I was happy for.

A/n~I'm free for now. So why not write chapters.🤷🏾‍♀️

~Paradise

Edited