30

"Hello my caramel friend." Sky greeted me. We just got out of class and we are now at lunch. Skylar meet me at our table since she was talking to a teacher. "Hello my... mixed friend?" I said unsure what to call her. "Really? That's the best you could do?" She asked. I mean I could say pretty but I'm not going to say that. "I mean..." I shrugged my shoulders. She rolled her eyes. "Your eyes gone get stuck." I said and she just rolled them again. "So how was your weekend!" Sky asked.

"Well I got a new phone cause I dropped mine in the toilet." I told her. "That's why you haven't answered my calls or messages. I thought you were mad at me." She said with a pout. "When am I ever mad at you? Anyways... my moms back home." I told her. "Really? I didn't expect her to be back till next week." She said and began to eat her food she brought. "Yeah me too. Apparently she wanted to surprise me." I said. "Are you happy she's back?" Sky asked.

"I mean I am. But it's weird. We used to be so close. But she's been gone a lot lately. It's kinda weird in a way. I'm not used to it I guess." I told her. "Don't worry about it. I'm sure it'll get easier over time." Sky said. "Yeah I know. That's the celebrity life for ya." I said. The bell rang signaling to go to class. "Let's go. Don't want to be late." Sky said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today Sky and I are walking home. Because her parents and my parents are stuck in traffic. There was this accident that's preventing them from getting here. Since my house is closer to the school, we'll go there. But first we stopped by the store. "Lets get bananas babe." Sky said. "Babe?" I asked. She just shrugged. "I can't call you that?" She asked. "No you can. It just caught me off guard." I said.

Wow... why did my stomach feel weird when she said that? "Ok we got bananas, pickle chips, hot fries, Cheetos, Sprite, and fruit punch." I said. "Let's go pay for everything and go home." Sky said. And that's what we did. Once that was done we began walking home. "Can you carry me?" Sky asked me. "Only cause your my best friend and I'm strong." I said flexing. "Keep telling yourself that." He said and patted my cheek.

"Hop on. I'll carry you the whole way to prove it." I said. I moved my backpack to the front of me and she hopped on. As we were walking it felt like someone was following us. "I'm scared Y/n." Sky said and hugged me closer. "Don't worry. I'll protect you." I said and walked faster. "Do you see anyone?" I asked. "No. Just the cars passing by." I continued to look around as I walked. "Hi!" A girl jumped in front of us making us scream.

A/n~ who's the girl? Also Skylar is mixed. She's black and Asian.

I want to thank @LovelifeSmut @crazyfunanimalz JAN5HLMDL

~Paradise

Edited