145

Lauren's POV

I was trying to get Nicholas bag and school stuff together. I wanted it to be perfect. "Ty can you please give me his glue and pencils?" I asked. He grabbed them and handed them to me. I groaned when nothing looked right to me. "Baby you need to relax. Here have a seat." I sat on the stool and rubbed my eyes. Ty stood behind me and rubbed my shoulders. "Now just breath and relax. Nicks bag looks fine. Besides you need to get ready for the video. Y/n will handle Nicholas." He said and kissed my cheek. I nodded and took deep breath.

"What's up party people!!" I jumped at sudden loudness. "Y/n your mother is trying to relax. Please be quiet." Ty told our oldest child. Y/n clasped her hand over her mouth. "I'm sorry. I'll be quiet starting now." She said. I nodded as she went to the fridge and grabbed a banana. Ty continued to massage my shoulder. My headache seemed to be going away.

My eyes shot open when a loud crash of metal hit the ground. "I'm sorry. I promise that was a accident." Y/n said as she scrabbles to pick up the pots and pans. But she just created more noise as she dropped them on the counter. I let out a loud sigh and covered my face. Soon the noise stopped. "I'm so sorry mami." Y/n apologized. "Y/n what were you supposed to do this morning?" Ty asked her. "Wake up, get Nick up and dress, and eat breakfast." She said as she counted on her fingers. Ty and I looked at her as realization hit her.

"Oh snap!" She went to go get Nicholas up and knock the pots down again on the way out. She picked up the pot and dropped it on top of the once's on the counter.q I sighed happily as it was back quiet. But luck seemed to not be on my side today. "Nicholas! Nicholas boy get up! Ya nasty!" Y/n yelled. "Mom! Mama!" Nicholas screamed. I went to get up but Ty shook his head. "Relax." He said. "Be quiet! Mama's tryna relax!!" Y/n yelled. Nicholas is heard whining as they came downstairs. They came in the kitchen and Nicholas clothes was barely on him.

He had one arm in his shirt, pants unzipped, and his toothbrush hanging out his mouth. "Well then. My work here is done." Y/n said. She dusted off her hands and walked out. "So much relaxing." Ty said. I closed my eyes and laid my head in the counter.

A/n~ if you can guess what show this whole chapter was based on I'll love you forever.

~Paradise