11

"Say bye Y/n." We we're getting ready to go. Everyone was saying there goodbyes. "Bye bye g'andma." Y/n hugged her. Mom kissed Y/n all over her face making her giggle. "Bye grandmas baby." Mom told the little girl. "Bye bye Tete Tay." Y/n hugged Taylor laughing as she tickled her. "Be good Y/n. See you soon." Taylor said. Y/n was about to leave but I stopped her. "You didn't say goodbye to grandpa and uncle Chris." I told her. "Bye grandpa and uncle Chris." She said shyly. "Can I get a high five at least?" My dad asked. He held out his hand and she hesitated to lift her hand. She quickly gave him a high five and backed away.

"It's ok. You don't have to hug me or anything." Chris said. "Alright I'll see you guys soon. I need to get her to bed." I told them. We left and got in the car. When everyone was buckled up we left.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got home Y/n was already asleep in her seat. I got her changed and put her to bed. When I got to my room I got changed. Once I was done I jumped in bed and FaceTime Ty. "Hey baby." He said once it connected. I instantly smiled. "Hey babe. How are you?" I asked. "Good. Just tired." He said while rubbing his eyes. "If you're tired I can call you tomorrow." I suggested. "No I want to talk to you first. Plus I need to ask you something." He said.

"Ok what is it?" I pulled my cover up on me. "My family wants to meet Y/n. I was wondering if you were ok with flying out so they could meet her?" He asked. "Of course we can. When should we come?" I asked. "In two weeks. I'll send my jet to come get you two." He said. "You got yourself a deal."

A/n~ finally home! No more getting kicked in the vagina at night. So happy.😌

~Paradise

Edited