111

"Breakfast bitch!" Amber yelled before slapping me awake. I jumped up and pushed her off my bed. "What the fuck Amber!" I exclaimed. "Breakfast my bitch. Now come eat while it's hot." She said and walked out. I stretched before swinging my legs over the edge of my bed. Luckily I didn't have morning wood. I put on some clothes and made my way up front. Making sure to grab my phone on the way out. "Here's your plate. Waffle sandwich and crepe sandwich." Amber sat my plate in front of me and it looked delicious.

" Amber sat my plate in front of me and it looked delicious

"I just had fifty orgasms

"I just had fifty orgasms." I said before stuffing my mouth again. "I already had hundred." Amber said and giggled. "Hurry up before we're late for class. Kayla and Tiffany want to walk to class." Kayla and Tiffany are two girls we met our first year. They're on their third year. Both learning to become doctors. "Alright. I'll be done in a few."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My people!" Tiffany yelled and ran over to us. As you see she's loud. Also fun to be around. "Why must you be so loud Tif?" Kayla asked the dark skinned girl. "Cause it's fun and you know you love it." She said. "Hello lady's. How have was your morning?" I asked them. I wrapped my arms around both their shoulders and hugged them. "Better now that you're holding me." Tiffany flirted with a smirk. Kayla glared at the girl and pushed her away.

"Stop flirting with her." Kayla said and dragged her away. "But it's funny." Tiffany said giggling away. I looked at Amber and she seemed to be glaring at Tiffany. "Aye you Amber?" I asked. "Um yeah. Let's get to class. Don't want to be late." She said. "I'll walk you to yours since I still have a few minutes before mine start." She smiled up at me and nodded. "Let's go then."

A/n~ basically the change I made was...

Team Skylar or Team Amber?

~Paradise