96

"What to talk about it?" Dinah asked. I shrugged. "No but yes." I told her. "Ok well I'm all ears." She said and crossed her legs on my bed. "Well you all know that my dad wanted nothing to do with me. He left my mom when she got pregnant and moved to Cuba I think." I told her. "Yeah I remember that. What about your grandmother?" She asked. "Well after my mom died I stayed with her. I don't remember how long tho by I know it wasn't long. Living there was fine and all but then she changed. I guess you could say. She started snapping at me a lot. Then one day she packed up my stuff and dropped me off at the adoption center." I explained.

"She told me she would be back to get me. That I'd only have to stay for a few days and she'd right back to pick me up. That I was just having a sleepover. Now me being two and not knowing what was going on believed her. Then I realizes she didn't want me and wasn't coming back." When I finished I huffed and crossed my arms. "Wow... that's fucked up." Dinah said shocked.

"Exactly. Then they have the nerve to show up here. Fuck that." I said. A knock at my door interrupted us. "Y/n please unlock the door." My mom said. "Are they with you?" I asked. "No they aren't." She said. I got up and cracked to make She she didn't lie. When I saw she was only there I let her in. "But they are downstairs." She said. "You hoe." I said.

"Excuse me?" She glared at me. "What I meant to say was you are my queen." I quickly said. "Thats what I thought." She said. "Mom why would you let those things in?" I asked her. "Because I think you should here what they have to say. They didn't come all this way for nothing. Why not see what they want." She said. "You right. I'm gone tell them to suck my dick." I said and tried to leave but she caught me by my ear. "You can't tell an old lady to suck yo dick." She said. "So I can tell Lorenzo to?"'I asked. "I didn't say that. But behave yourself when we go down there." She said. "Yes ma'am. I try but no promises." I told her. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Alright. Now come on."

A/n~ Nicki had me hype as fuck tonight💯🔥🖤

~Paradise