68

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️

"How about we start from the beginning." Kayla said as she clicked her pen. "Which beginning? When I stated getting potty train? Beginning of school?" I asked. "No need to be sarcastic. How about you start from when things started to go bad for you." She said. I sighed and leaned my head back on the couch. "Well that's easy- Wait can I lay down? I want to be like the people in the movies." I asked. "Whatever makes you comfortable. Just take off your shoes." I took off my shoes and swung my legs onto the couch.

"Alright then. It all begin when I was two. When my mom died."

~Flashback~

"Tinkle tinkle 'ittle star. Lala lala lala la." I sung as I drew a picture of mommy and me. I forgot the words tho. "What are you up to Y/n?" Mommy asked from the kitchen. "I color and sing." I told her. I grabbed the blue crayon and color her dress. "Are you hungry?" I heard her come in and sit beside me. "'Es ma'am. I have apple?" I ask. "Yes you can. You can eat that while I cook lunch." She said and kissed my cheek.

"Ew mommy. That's nasty." I said and rubbed my cheek. "Did you just rub my kiss off?" She asked. I giggled and shook my head. "Noooo..." Mommy picked me up and started kissing me all over my face. I laughed and tried to get away. "Stop mommy." I said and laughed louder. "Are you going to rub my kiss off anymore?" She asked. I quickly shook my head as I tried to catch my breath. "Good. Now do you want to help me cook?" She asked and I nodded.

We went to the kitchen and she sat me on the counter. "Play music?" I asked. She grabbed her phone and turned on music. "Who singing?" I asked. "That is Fifth Harmony. Mommy grew up listening to them." She told me. "I see?" I asked and she showed me a picture. "That's my girlfriend." I said and pointed at one of them. "That's Ally." She told me. "Awwy." I repeated. "And that's Lauren, Normani, Dinah, and Camila." She told me. "I like them." I said. "I do too baby." She said.

We started cooking and dancing. "Mommy ok?" I asked as she grabbed into the counter and her chest. Then she started making weird noises. "Mommy?" I said again. But she didn't answer. She fell on the ground. I ran over to her and shook her. "Mommy what's wrong?" I asked. Her eyes were closed and she wouldn't answer. "Mommy are 'ou sleep?" I asked. "No worry mommy. I call police to help put you in bed ok." I got up and grabbed her phone. Calling the number she taught me.

~End of flashback~

"And that was the last time I seen my mom." I said and wiped my eyes. "May I ask what happened to your biological father?" Kayla asked. "He didn't want anything to do with me. As soon as he found out my mom was pregnant he moved halfway across the world." I told her. "Alright. Well I have something for you." She said and handed me some tissue. I sat up and looked at her. "What is it?" I asked. "Every time you think of cutting use this red pen instead of a blade." She handed me the pen. "You sure this'll help?" I asked. "Worked for me. So why not try it with you." She said. After talking some more I left and went back home.

A/n~ logicalnonsense8499 there you go. Three chapters today. Now you can't beat my ass. No I'm going to sleep.

Everyone meet my wattpad wife Mandy-100  She's having my twenty babies

~Paradise

Edited