103

A week or so later I was still held hostage by my biological father. It's pretty sad and fucked up if you think about. Actually my whole life is. I grew up not knowing my father. My mom dies right in front. I go to my grandmother just for her to give me up. Reasons I still don't know exactly. I get up adopted. Do some shit I wish I didn't do. Like cut and open up my heart to Sky. If I'm honest I still love her. Would I take her back? Yes but not any time soon. I don't forgive that easily. Not just for her to do it. She'd have to earn both me and my trust back.

And not with food like Ally did me. Anyways... look where I'm at now. Kidnapped by my biological father just cause he can't pay someone back. So he's using me to get the money. "I think it's bout time we showed the cops we're not playing around." Joe said as he set up a camera in front of me. When he was done he strapped down to a chair. "Say hello to your family." He said and chuckled evilly. "What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"If you look forward that little camera is broadcasting live for the world to see. Anyone can click on and see this." He said sarcastically. "So for those watching that's a fan of Lauren Jauregui or Ty dolls sign tell them to watch this. I'm sure they'll love to see this." He said to the camera. Before I knew it I was punched in the face. "Not one of my teeth better be crooked." I said. I really need to control my mouth cause that just lead to him punching me repeatedly.

I spit out blood when he stopped. Tears running down my face. Now I really want to go home with my mom and dad. Joe moved to stand behind me. "Now if you want your precious Y/n back we want four hundred thousand dollars in exchange for her. If you fail to do that than we'll have to kill her." He said and put a gun up to my head. More tears fell as I silently cried. "You have two days." How said before leaving. Once I knew he was gone I let out the breath I was holding and hung my head down.

A/n~ thoughts on this chapter.

Also shoutout to @waterubender for the idea

~Paradise