124

I was watching the football game with the guys. While the females all grouped up back in the theater room. The kids and teens in the game room. I'm pretty sure the women are gossiping about us. But I'm not sure. I wouldn't dare try to spy on them again. I got caught last time and they forced me in a dress. Also put a lot of makeup and glitter on me. They said anyone with a penis isn't aloud in the back unless you are five and below. Which doesn't make any since to me considering I'm also a female. But apparently I joined the dark side.

The doorbell rang but no one made the move to answer it. "Why yes! I'll answer the since I'm across the house! Your welcome!" My mom said. "Thanks sis!" Chris said. I chuckled and looked to see who it was. I wish I didn't because my eyes connected with Skylar's. She gave me a shy wave as she followed her moms and my mom. When I looked at the tv I noticed the game was over. Chris got up and closed the doors that connected to the living room. "Wasn't that the Skylar girl you used to date?" My uncle asked me.

I nodded. "Yep. The one and only." I told him. He climbed on top of the coffee table. "You know what? We should gossip too like the girls are doing now." He said. "Yeah. Like a mens plus one female gossip." Antonio said. "Exactly but we should work on the name." Chris said. "We all know they're gossiping about us right now." I told them. They all agreed.

"Alright first topic is... toilet seats." Everyone in the room groaned loudly. "Why do they always get mad when we forget to let it back down?" Lei, one of my uncles said. "For real tho. Like it's not our fault it slipped our minds." I said. "All you have to do is let the seat back down. How hard is that?" My dad said.

Amber's POV

When Skylar got here I rolled my eyes and didn't pay no attention to her. There's no reason for me to say anything to her. Lauren closed the door behind her and stood in front of the big screen. "Alright ladies. Let's move on to our next topic." She said and clasped her hands together. "What is it?" Kayla asked her. "Now this is a scary one ladies. We are going to talk about..." she trailed off and took a deep breath. "When guys leave the toilet seat up" We all gasped once she said. Normani fell on the ground ass Dinah tried to catch her. "I feel like my hearts been ripped out." Tiffany said holding onto her chest. "It's ok ladies. We'll get through these hard times together."

~Paradise