85

"What?" Caitlin asked and turned to look. But I quickly stopped her. "What is it?" She asked again. "It's my dad... and he's with another woman holding hands." I whispered to her. I got my phone out and snapped a picture of them. Then showed it to Caitlin. "Maybe it's not what it's seems to be. She could be a friend or relative." She tried to convince me. "A relative? My dads black. She looks like she's from some kind of tropical shit." I told her.

"Ok that's true. But let's wait and see before you do or say anything. You don't want to rush in and you were wrong." Caitlin said. "Your right. But let's go outside and watch. You go pay since he doesn't really know you. I'll sneak out." I told her and handed her money for my food. I snuck out with no problem since he was all smiley in her face. I was so tempted to punch him I his throat.

Caitlin came back and we watched him through the window. I was taking pictures every now and then. "They're leaving." Caitlin said. Dad walked her to her car. Talked to her before kissing her. I was beyond pissed off with him. How could he do this to my mom. "Come on." I told Caitlin. We waited by his car until he came. "Who the fuck-Y/n!" He looked at me with wide eyes. "What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"So we just gone ignore the fact that you cheating on my mama?" I asked him. He sighed and ran his hand over his face. "It's not what it looks like Y/n. I promise." He said. "So you gone stand her and lie to my face like I didn't just see you holding her hands in there. Then you kissed her. I got proof too. How dumb do you think I am." I told him. "Please let me-" Before he could finish his sentence I punched him as hard as I could. Leaving him with a busted lip and his nose bleeding from how he hit the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom!" I yelled as I went into the house. "Yes?" She asked from the couch. I handed her my phone and showed her the pictures I took. "I- where did you get these?" She ask as tears started to form. "Caitlin and I were eating pizza after the arcade. I saw dad there with that girl and decide to watch them and see what happens." I told her. "Thank you for telling me baby. I really appreciate it." Mom said and kissed my cheek. The sound of the door unlocking and opening was heard. "Want me to beat his ass? Cause I'll do it for you mom." I asked mom as I got even more mad. "That's ok. I'm sure you got a few licks in already. Just go upstairs while I talk to your father." I nodded and did what I was told. Glaring as I passed by my dad.

A/n~😴

~Paradise

Edited