149

After everyone got done eating we all went to my parents house. Everyone sat around joking and stuff. Amber and I sat with the teens. Which was only Kennedy and Antonio. "So you girl yet?" I asked Antonio. He smirked and nodded. "Yeah I do. Her name Ava." He said and pulled at the hair on his chin. That hair annoyed me.  Now don't get me wrong. He looks good with it. But it just annoyed me. Probably cause he always plays and pulls at it. Ugh! I just wanted to cut it off in his sleep.

"Now you know dam well you and Ava broke up." Kennedy snitched. Antonio glared at her. "We're taking a break. There's a difference." He said. "And the difference is y'all been on a "break" for two months now." She said adding air quotations. "Since you want to talk about me let's talk about your boyfriend. Tell Y/n about him." He said. Kennedy glared at him. I dropped my phone in my lap and leaned forward. "Who's this boyfriend?" I asked. Kennedy continued to glared at Antonio as she spoke through gritted teeth.

"Thanks a lot Antonio." She said sarcastically. "Your welcome."  He laughed and ate some chips. "So who's this boy you haven't told me about?" I asked again. She sighed knowing I wouldn't give up. "His name is Trenton. We've been dating for a year. He's my first boyfriend." I held my chest as if I had a heart attack. "Without me knowing? Babygirl your to young for boys." I said. "I'm seventeen Y/n. I'm old enough. Besides you don't care if Antonio dates." She said. "No your old enough when I say so. Besides Antonio can't even keep Ava." I told her. " Yeah. Wait no." Antonio said and punched my arm.

Amber giggled and grabbed my arm. "Babe leave her. It's her first boyfriend. If anything happens Dinah can give him a poly beat down." Amber said. I sighed and leaned back on the couch. "But she's to young." I whined. "She got her first boyfriend at seventeen. You got your first girlfriend at thirteen. Who's to young?" Amber asked. I crossed my arms and hugged. I got up and headed to Ambers father. "Micheal your daughters being mean to me." I told on her. He pointed a playful finger at her. "Be nice to Y/n or your going in time out." Amber laughed and nodded. So I say back down beside. "You really told on me?" She asked with an amused smile. "It's what you deserved."

~Paradise