69

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️

So once again I'm going to see my therapist, Kayla. We've talked a lot over the past week about my biological mom and things like that. But now she wants me to talk more about my life. And by next thing she means being in the adoption center. She noticed how I avoided talking about it. So she suggested I bring someone with me. You know if it helped me more. So I'm bringing my mom with me. I would've brought Skylar but she's babysitting her baby brother today.

"It's nice of you to join us today Ms Jauregui." Kayla greeted my mom. "Thanks for having me. Just call me Lauren. Makes me feel old." Mom said. "That's because you are." I mumbled. She playfully pushed me over and laughed. "So I today we are going to talk about Y/n's experience being in the adoption center. I've noticed how Y/n has a hard time talking about it. So i suggested she brings someone she trusted with her. That's why you're here." Kayla explained to my mom.

Mom nodded her head. "So whenever you are ready to begin Y/n." She said. I let out a breath as I got my thoughts together.

~Flashback~

I been staying in this weird place for a while now. Cause mommy wouldn't wake up. I don't like it here either. I want to go back home. But Mrs Taylor says I can't. My grandma brought me here and said to stay. She didn't even come see me no more. "I no like it." I told Mrs Taylor as I pushed the chicken away. "Why not?" She asked. "Cause it have no flavor and it's dry. My mommy cooks it better." I told her.

"Yeah I know. Next time I'll get my mom to make you and I some homemade chicken." She told me. I ate my potatoes and vegetables instead. Once I was done she gave me some candy. "Now you finish that so you can go to bed." I nodded and stuffed it in my mouth. Then she took me to my room. I was sharing it but the girl left. It's scary in there too.

"I got you a night light so you can see." She said and put it in the wall. She tucked me and kissed my head. "Goodnight Y/n." She said. "Night night." I said. I grabbed my bunny and turned over. I was almost sleep but a hand touched me. I screamed but they covered my mouth.  "Shhh... it's ok." I heard Mr Collins say. "Just relax." He said and touched me in my private parts.

~Flashback over~

"And I'm sure you can guess what happened next. I'm not going into detail about it." I sniffed and tried rubbing the tears that continued to roll down my face. "It's ok baby." Mom said and tried to hug me. But I pushed her off me. "No! It's not fine! How could someone do that to a two year old?! I never did anything wrong!" I yelled. "I don't want to be here anymore. I'm done talking." I said before getting up and storming out the room. "Y/n!" Mom called out to me. "No just take her home. I know that was tough for her to talk about. Let her rest and you just be there to comfort her." Kayla said.

A/n~ I forgot Skylar's mom was pregnant until I started editing this story. So just know she has a baby brother and he'll be like six months then.

~Paradise

Edited