56

"Mom." I whined. "The answer is no Y/n. That's my final answer." Mom said as she continued to prepare lunch. "But why? For the past week you haven't let me hang up with my friends." I said. "Because I want you to spend time with your family." She said. "But I told you I wouldn't be out long. Just an hour or two and I'll be back." I said as I threw my arms up in frustration. She's been doing this all week for some reason. Ever since she found out I was getting beat up and shit, she's been overprotective. I guess you could say.

"Y/n I'm not going to have this conversation with you." She said as she cut the stove on and placed a pot of water on it. I stood up from my seat. "I think we should. Ever since you finding out I was being bullied you've been slowly restricting me from doing things." I argued. "Y/n not now." She mumbled. "Then when? Cause every time I try to have this conversation with you you run away from it. Why is that?" I asked. "Y/n! Stop!" Dad told me as he walked in.

"No dad! She won't let me do anything and you know it! I haven't did anything wrong!" I raised my voice. He glared at me and walked over to me. "Who the fuck you think you yelling at?" He asked looking down at me. I glared up at him. "Forget it man." I said and turned to leave but he grabbed my arm. "I didn't tell you to go anywhere." He said through gritted teeth. "Let go off me." I said and tried to yank my arm free. "Ty just let her go to her room." Mom said. He glared at me but let me go.

I ran up to my room and slammed the door. I was so mad I punched a hole in the wall. "Fuck! Now I'm going to be in more trouble." I mumbled to myself. I may be out of the line but I was just so frustrated. My mom hasn't let me go hang out with my any friends at all this week. Her reasoning is we're having family time. But we haven't even done anything. We ate, talked maybe, and went to bed. Half the time I was in my room. And the weird thing is that mom has been acting shady towards Skylar. Like... I don't know. Ugh! I'm so frustrated.

I laid on my bed with my arm over my eyes. I let out a long sigh. I sat up and glanced over at my bathroom. I know I shouldn't but I need to. I got up and went into the bathroom. Staring at the piece of metal on my counter. I just need to release some anger. This is the only way I know how to.

A/n~ when my cousins come I want to do a sleepover for them. Mainly for Ari cause she's always begging us my sister and I to have one with her. Plus it'll be good for her to actually have some fun. She needs- no they all need it after losing their grandfather a month or two ago. So I plan to make this the best week they'll be with us.

~Paradise

Edited