158

"So how are you nugget?" Mom asked as we sat in my old room. I'm surprised they haven't turned it into a office or something. "I'm good mom. How about you?" I asked. "I'm doing ok now. Your brother really came through today. He was like a mini superhero today." She told me. "Yeah he really was. But what did Nicholas mean by saving mami and the baby?" I asked her. She smiled and looked down before looking back at me. "I found out two days after you or argument that I was pregnant." She told me.

"Really now?"'I asked and she nodded. "Yes I'm a very much pregnant mom again." She said. "And to think I thought dad was shooting blanks and you were all dried up." I joked. "I'm not that old." She laughed and slapped my head. "How far along are you?" I asked. "Same as Amber is. I'm two months. I suspected I was but because I was busy last month I didn't take the time to check." She explained to me. Then she sighed and grabbed my hand.

"Enough about me. I want to apologize for the way I treated both you and Amber. I've already spoken with her already. But this is me coming to you as a mother and saying I'm sorry. Regret what I said to you. You aren't a fuck up. Not at all. You never were one. You built your own career starting in your dorm room and right out of this house. I couldn't be more proud of you." She said making me smile. It's the best feeling when your parent says they're proud of you.

"And about the baby... I'm really excited to become a abuela. I think it was my hormones fucking with me that day. I literally snapped at your father for cooking dinner." She said making me laugh at the thought of her being mad cause he cut a carrot. "Seriously I did. But I'm not using that as an excuse. I'm really sorry and I hope you can forgive me and my actions." She said. I could tell that she was genuine about her apology.

"I forgive mami. But the next time your upset with the world call me. Then I just won't come over." I said making her smile. "I'll try to remember next time." She said and pulled me into a hug. After a few minutes of hugging we pulled away. "Let's go back downstairs. I'm sure Amber misses you." Mom said. We both got up and left the room.

A/n~ pregnant Lauren idea by JAN5HLMDL

~Paradise