150

It's the next day and we just arrived at the clinic for Ambers appointment. I jogged to the other side of the car and opened her door. "Thank you." She thanked me. She yawned and stretched her muscles. It was kinda early. Her appointment was at six thirty. "Your welcome babygirl." I placed my hand on the small of her back and lead her in. We we got in the building she checked in and we waited in the waiting room.

I noticed Ambers leg bouncing as we waited. So I placed my hand on her thigh and rubbed it in a comforting way. "You nervous?" I asked. "No... ok I am. I wasn't at first but now that we're here I am." Amber told me. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "It's ok baby cause I am too. But I'm here. Whatever it is we'll get through it together." I told her. "I love you and thank you." She said and leaned against my shoulder. "No need to thank me. It's what I'm here for." I said. "And I love you too."

After a few minutes Amber was called to the back. We both got up and went back there. The took her weight and other stuff. Then we waited in the room for the doctor. Which didn't take long at all. "So what seems to be the problem today Ms Smith?" Doctor Daniel asked Amber. "I've been getting sick for the past four days. It'll be in the morning and sometimes during the day." She told him. He nodded and tapped his chin. "When was your last period?" He asked.

"On the fifth of this month." Amber  answered. "Last time you've had sex?" He questioned. Amber looked at me for the answer. But I shrugged not knowing the exact date. "Ok have you had sex this month?" He asked. "A lot." I said making Amber glare at me. Doctor Daniel just chuckled at me. "Sorry." I said and cleared my throat. He stood and excused himself.

When he came back he had a small cup in a plastic bag. "Could you please pee in this?" He asked Amber and handed it to her. She nodded and left to the bathroom. "First pregnancy scare?" He asked me. I took a deep breath and nodded. "How'd you know?" I asked. "Cause that's the exact same face I had when my wife was pregnant with my oldest son. Just try to relax." He told me. I nodded and wiped my sweaty hands on my pants.

Amber came back and he took the cup to run some tests on it. I stood in between Ambers legs and hugged her. "Are you ok?" I asked. "No. I'm terrified. What am I going to tell my parents if I'm pregnant?" She said. "I don't know but we'll figure it out, ok?" She nodded against my shoulder. After a while of waiting doctor Daniel came in. "Congratulations girls. Your having a baby."

Oh shit...

A/n~ I lowkey want to be on wwe😪

~Paradise