37

SkySky😍🙈☺️: Hello👋🏽☺️

Me: go away👉🏾

SkySky😍🙈☺️: But... but why?☹️

Me: I'm never coming to your house again😖

SkySky😍🙈☺️: is this because of what happened with your pants😂🤣

Me: yes. My soul is hurting😖😫😭

SkySky😍🙈☺️: you'll be alright Y/n. At least it happen in the backyard and nobody else saw it happen 🤷🏾‍♀️

Me: but you all saw my dick. Five girls saw my dick!

SkySky😍🙈☺️: technically it was the outline cause you were wearing boxers. Plus it's not like Dinah and your mom haven't seen it before. Or any of us...

Me: My life is over😭😭😭

SkySky😍🙈☺️: your so dramatic😂

Me: no you're under dramatic😤

SkySky😍🙈☺️: that doesn't even make sense🤔

Me: leave me alone😡

SkySky😍🙈☺️: But I miss you😣

Me: no

SkySky😍🙈❤️: answer the phone please🙏🏾

Sky tried to FaceTime me but I declined it. That may seem rude but my feelings are hurt. No my entire ego is hurt. I literally was stuck on a fence. Oh let's not forget I had to get cut out of them to get down. In front of my cru- best friend. This is so embarrassing. I'm never leaving my bed again. Unless I'm hungry, have to use the restroom, or take a shower. I flipped over on my bed and screamed into my pillow.

My mom peeked her head in as she was passing by. "Umm... are you dying?" She asked. "Yes mom. Dying of embarrassment." I said. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Besides, everyone out there has seen your penis before. You liked running around naked as a baby." She said. She giggled but I didn't see anything funny. "I'm not helping am I?" She asked. I shook my head with a blank look. "Ok so I'm just going to grab your dirty laundry and go." She said with an awkward laugh.

Mom grabbed my laundry quickly and left. Right when I got comfortable Skylar appeared. "What makes you think you can't answer my calls?" She asked as she jumped on my bed. "When your soul and balls have been bruised as badly as me. You want to forget about everything." I mumbled. "Oh come in Y/n. It's not like I haven't seen it before. We used to take baths together." Sky said. "As toddlers. Not thirteen year olds." I said.

She let out a small laugh. "At least it was people you knew that saw." She said. "Whatever. I'm still embarrassed about it."

A/n~give me a hug.🤗

~Paradise

Edited