21

"Here Skylar." I said. I gave the baby doll. "That's 'our baby." I told her. "And that's yours." She gave me another one. "Yeah. Toe on Sky. We 'ot to change the babies butt." I said. We laid them on my bed and changed them. We used two of my pull ups. "Oh no. Her cold." Sky said. "I get blankets." I ran to my closet and got two. "Yay! 'ow they won't be cold no more." Sky say said. Then we wrapped them up. "Shhh... babies sleeping." I shushed her.

"Follow me." She said. We both grabbed the dolls and walked
out my room. "What we doing?" I asked in a whisper. We slowly went down the stairs. Holding on to the railings like mommy told us to. "Let your mommy watch babies." She said. I nodded and we went to the kitchen. "There you two are. What have you been up to?" Ally asked. "Shhhhhh!! The babies sleeping." I shushed her. She raised her hands up. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Here mommy." We placed the babies in her arm. "What am I supposed to do with them?" She asked quietly. "Watch our babies. We go work." I told her. I grabbed Skylar's hand and we ran off. "I never agreed to this." I heard mommy say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Skylar! Your mom is here to get you!" We heard mommy yell. We both gasped. "Oh no. I no want to go." Skylar said. "Don't worry. We hide so you no go." I said. "Under my bed." We crawled under my bed and hid. "Sky!" We heard again. Then footsteps coming up. "Where'd those little minions go?" I heard mommy said. We started giggling. "I hear you." Mrs Rachel said. "Shhhh..." sky shushed quietly.

"Are you in here?" Mommy asked and opened my closet. We gasped cause we though she found us. "Or behind here?" Mrs Rachel asked and looked somewhere else. "No. I think they're hiding here." All of a sudden both of there faces popped up in front of us. "Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!" Sky and I screamed. We tried to run but we weren't fast enough. They picked us up as we laughed. "Alright Sky. We got to go now." Mrs Rachel said.

"But I don't wanna." Skylar said with a pout. "I know but Y/n will come over and spend the night tomorrow." Her Mom said. "Yay!" We both cheered. "Alright say bye now." Skylar leaned over and hugged me. "Bye Y/n." She said. "Bye Sky."

A/n~ eventually I'm going to make Y/n older and older. Until she's a teen.

~Paradise

Edited