27

Schools over so Sky and I are packing our bags up. When we finished we walked out the almost empty classroom. "Are you still riding home with me?" Sky asked. Sky's mom, Rachel, is picking me up today with Skylar. I'm going to their house tonight. So we can study for our test coming up. Then my dad will come get me later on. "Yeah. My dad will pick me up after his interview." I told her. We continued to walk before I got the urge to pee. "I'll meet you at the car. I have to pee." I told her. "Do you want me to come with you?" She asked.

"No it's fine. I won't be long anyways." I told her. She nodded as I ran off to the bathroom. I really needed to pee. When I got to the girls bathroom I went into a stall and did my business. I didn't even realize anyone coming in. When I walked out I came face to face with Crystal and her squad. They were popular cheerleaders who thought they ran everything. "Well well well. It's the freak." She said. Her friends giggling. "Glad you know that I'm a freak in the sheets." I said with a smirk.

"You know that's not what I meant." She said rolling her eyes. "Are you even sure what you meant?" I asked. "You must think your funny?" I chuckled and nodded. "Actually my mom and dad said I've always been a jokester. So... yes." I said with a nod. "Shut up! I don't care." She said. You know washing my hands can wait. I'd rather leave then risk getting jumped.

"Whatever. I'm gone." I said. I walked to the door and Crystal blocked my way. "You're not going anywhere." She said and shoved me backwards. "It's actually your. Plus don't ever put your damn hands on me." I said making her even more annoyed and pushing her back. Her dramatic ass fell on the ground. Or maybe she's just that weak. "Don't just stand there get her!" She yelled. "You thought. Gotta Dinah!" I ran out the door as fast as I could. I could hear there feet behind me. But I was faster. I am on the track team.

When I got outside I jumped down the stairs and threw my bag into Skylar's moms car. Then I dove in head first. She has a convertible. So it's easy to just jump in. "Drive!" I said. I think I scared her mom cause she dropped her phone and slammed on the gas pedal. "Why? What happened?" Mrs Rachel asked in a panic. "Cause I almost got jumped. You supposed to be ready for these things." I said. "I didn't know you were going to get chased." She said. "Mrs Kristen is always ready." I joked. She laughed and playfully rolled her eyes.

A/n~ I've never been so sick of travel. Seems like I'm going back to see family every weekend.😪 I love to travel but damn. Give me a break. To much going on at one time. I don't want to see Mississippi again for a month or we gone fight.

~Paradise

Edited