92

"You have no idea how upset I am with you!" Was the first thing my mom said coming through the front door. "Look before you get mad let me explain." I said standing up from the couch. "I'm already mad." She said and crossed her arms. "I leave for two days and you throw a party. What were you thinking? And where's your aunt and sister?" She asked when seeing that my room aunt and Jailynn weren't here. "All I know is that they got on a plane and left while we were sleeping." Dinah told her.

"Oh my gosh." Mom said with her hands over her face. "So... where's Nicholas? You know I've missed him." I asked. "Don't worry about where he is. What you need to worry about is explaining to me why you thought it was a good idea to throw a party in my damn house. I know you had something to do with it Dinah." Mom said pointing at the both of us. "Your right mom..." I trailed off. "It was all Dinah's idea." I snitched.

"You a hoe." Dinah said and glared at me. "A damn good hoe too." I said and popped my collar. "Y/n." Mom scolded me. "Right. I'm sorry." I apologized. "Both of you sit. Dinah explain to me why you thought it was a good idea to throw a party. It better be a good idea. We both sat down as my mom continued to stand and stare us down. "How you just gone throw me under the bus?" Dinah whispered to me. "Look I got scared and panicked." I told  her.

"I'm still waiting." Mom said. "Right... look I just wanted to cheer Y/n up. I mean she just got her heart broken. So when I fought out I took the first flight I could get when I was free here. Then Angel fought out and wanted to jump Skylar and Jailynn was already coming to check up on her. Anyways I thought a party would be a good idea to get Y/n's mind off it. So that's why." Dinah said.

"You know how much I love Y/n. She's like my real sister and you know I hate seeing her sad. So please don't be mad at her. Be mad at me." Dinah told her. Mom sighed and sat down. "Look I'm not mad anymore. What you were trying to do was sweet. I know you are very protective over Y/n. But you could've just done something else than a party." Mom said to her. "I know and I'm so sorry. It was just the first thing that came to mind." Dinah said. "So we good?" I asked.

"Yeah... for now tho. Now give me hugs and go get dress. Mani and the girls are in town. We're going to out to eat." She told. I smiled and hugged her. I'm so glad I'm not in trouble.

~Paradise