117

Today was the day of Amber and i's date. We are going camping for the weekend. I learned how much she loved going camping with her farther. Well that was before he passed away hen she was 19 from a hit and run. Now some may think it's a bad idea considering it was something she did with her dad. That it'll make her sad and emotional. But it won't. It might some but she's been talking about going camping for about two years now but we were busy with college. So I surprised her with a camping date.

She's been excited ever since I told her. I was going to just take her to a restaurant or maybe a picnic. But I changed my mind and decided to do something different. "Y/n are you ready!?" Amber asked as she bounced around the dorm. I laughed and grabbed my bags. "Yes I'm ready. Give me your bags so I can start loading up my car." I told her. She quickly gave me her bag and went to make sure the snacks were all ready to go in the cooler.

I walked outside and started heading to my car. "So you eat ass?" I heard whispered into my ear. I already knew who it was. "Come on Tif. Can't you ask me something less weird?" I asked the girl. "It's not weird if you do it. That means you like it." She said and tripped over her feet. "That was God's way of telling you to stop being nasty." When I got to my car I popped the trunk open and put our bags in. Tif ran up to me dramatically crying.

"Oh my gosh." I mumbled as she literally climbed up my body. "What the heck are you doing?" I asked and walked back to my dorm room. I'm used to being used as a monkey bar with her. So used to it I just let her do it. "I got a booboo." She said. "And you want me kiss it better?" I asked. "No. But you can massage my titties." She told me. "See I was trying to be nice but you messed it up." I walked back into the dorm as she laughed on top of my shoulders. Kayla was here now talking to Amber. "Kayla get this girl. She's trying to get me to massage her breast." I whined.

"No sex for a month Tiffany." Kayla said making the girl on my gasp. "But that's not fair." Tif said. "Wait y'all fucking?" Amber asked. "Yes. She is my girlfriend." Kayla said. I didn't know that." I said. "Yeah many people don't know. Don't know how since we've been together since high school." She said. Tif got off me and face planted the couch. "She's fine. Just a little tantrum." Kayla said. I nodded and grabbed the cooler. They have the weirdest relationship. But it somehow works.

A/n~ your outfits above.

~Paradise