101

Lauren's POV

I was getting ready to go to the police station. As well as the girls. My sister agreed to pick Nicholas up from Ty and watch him. Yes he was with him. I'm not going to keep him from seeing his son. No matter how mad I am. I didn't tell Y/n that he was with him cause I knew she would be mad. I walked out my room as I put earrings in. When I got to the bottom of the stairs there was a knock on the door. "Who is that?" I mumbled. No one should be able to get passed the gate unless they know the code. So it has to be someone I knew. I know it's not the girls since they are upstairs.

I looked through the peephole and saw someone I'd didn't expect to see any time soon. "Sky why are you here?" I asked once I opened the door. "Oh um I-I w-was wondering if I c-could speak with Y/n?" She asked and nervously rubbed her arm. "Look now is not the right time. The girls and I are getting ready to leave." I told her. Nobody knows about the kidnapping but I just know someone will find out and spread the news around. "Please? I promise it'll be quick. I just want to explain myself and I'll be gone. Promise." She practically begged.

"Come in." I told her. Skylar stares at me shocked. "Either you come in or I'm changing my mind. You got like two seconds to decide." I said. She nodded and quickly came in. "Is she upstairs?" She asked as I closed the door. "No." I answered. "Oh... you could've just told me to come back another time." She said. "I know. But for some reason I think you should know." I said. "Know what?" She asked. "Look this doesn't leave this room. But Y/n's biological father kidnapped her the other day. The girls and I are headed to the police station now to figure something out." I told her.

The girls started coming downstairs with their purses in hand and what're they needed. "It's time for us to get going. I don't want to be late." I told her. She nodded with a mixture of emotions in her eyes. Everyone walked out the house and got in the car while I locked up. "Do you think I can help? I know I didn't really show it but I love Y/n and still do. I will do anything to get her back." It out a deep sigh and looked at her. "For now keep an eye out for her. Be on the look out for her wherever you go. I'll keep you updated and if you can help any further I'll let you know. But for now you'll just have to wait like the rest of us. I'll talk to you later."

A/n- who else watching Bobby Brown Story?

~Paradise