87

When I got to the backyard I froze. There sat Skylar and Tony making out. His hands all over her body. She was obviously enjoying it. "So this is why you never wanted to see me?" I asked. They both jumped apart from each other. Trying to fix there clothes. "Y/n! It's not what it looks like." Skylar said making me laugh. "Try again. My dad already tried that tonight." I told her. "Please let me explain?" She asked. "Go ahead. I'd love to hear your excuse." I said and leaned against the door frame.

"I-i... ok I don't exactly have a reason. But I didn't mean it. He meant nothing to me." She said. "Exactly what my dad said too. You have one last chance to redeem yourself. Either way I'm breaking up with you." I told her making her eyes widen. "And please don't cry. Because you brought this upon yourself. Just wait till I leave." I said before turning to leave. "Oh and one more thing." I turned back and walked to Skylar. "I would like the promise ring back." Without another word said, she sighed and handed it to me.

"And another thing." In one swift motion I tackled Tony to the floor and began throwing punches. It wasn't until Mrs Racheal pulled me off him and into the house. "That's alright cause we go to the same school!! Let me catch you somewhere else!" I shouted. "I'm so sorry Y/n. I swear I didn't know." Mrs Kristen said. "It's ok. If I'm being honest I knew something was going on. But not that." I told her. "Anyways I should go buy more ice cream and popsicles now. Bye." I left before they could say anything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey mom. I got you some ice cream to maybe make you feel better." I said as I walked into her room. "What's wrong? And don't lie to me. You look and sound sad." She asked me. "Nothing." I sighed and sat down. "I'm your mom. You can't lie to me." She said making me sigh. "Well... I just experienced my first heartbreak. I caught Skylar making out with Tony ugly ass." I told her. "I'm sorry baby. At least you don't have to go through it alone. You got me." She said and started sobbing. Which caused me to start crying too. "I just want to beat his ass to the white meat." I cried into her chest. "Make sure you get your dad too."

~Paradise

Edited