38

Back in school. Rather be in bed but I need the education. Instead of being in class I was in the principals office. But it was for a good reason. We have a field trip coming up and I was giving her the money it. We were going to go the zoo. I love tigers and lions so I'm excited. Also my mom is coming as a volunteer. Which is great. Now I get to spend more time with her. She isn't home right now. Actually both my parents aren't home. So I have a nanny who stays and watches me when my parents are gone. Nana couldn't because she had to work. But she comes to check on me tho.

My nanny is old. She's like sixty. Ok not that old but she can cook tho. Her name is Katy. Anyways... back to school. I stopped by the bathroom cause ya girl had to pee. I been holding it for like two hours cause my teachers wouldn't let me go. After I finished I washed my hands and left. "Well if it isn't the school freak." I sighed at the sound of Crystals voice. "What do you want Crystal?" I asked. "Oh nothing. Just wanted to give you a little present." She said with a smirk. I went to leave but I was grabbed from behind.

I tried to get out of their hold but they were stronger than me. So I looked back and saw Issac was holding me. Sky's boyfriend. "Man what the fuck! Let go of me." I tried wiggling out of his grip but it didn't help. "Sorry I don't speak freak." He said. Some of Crystals friends surrounded us. "Let's get this over with." She said before they all took turns kicking and hitting me. I couldn't really do anything cause I'm out numbered and being held.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" I heard a feminine voice say. They all took off and left me on the ground. "Are you ok? Of course you aren't. That was stupid to ask." She said. "Come on. I'll help you get to the nurses office." She helped me up and wrapped an arm around my waist. When we got there the nurse cleaned me up. My lip was busted and my nose was bleeding. I'm pretty sure I'll end up with a black eye. They called Ms Katy to come pick me up. "By the way I'm Amber." The girl who helped me said. "Thanks for helping me to the nurse. I'm Y/n." I said. "No problem. Maybe we can hang out. I'm new here with my twin brother." She suggested. "Sure. You can hang out with my best friend and I." I said. We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.

A/n~ something went in my eye and it's been hurting me. I don't know what to do.

~Paradise

Edited