165

Today Amber and I are taking the Jasper home. But before we leave we are going to stop by my moms room to meet my sister. I would've went yesterday but I was really enjoying my time with my son. "Now hand me Jasper." Amber said once she sat in the wheelchair the nurse brought us. I pecked his cheek and placed him in her arm.

Before I stood back up Amber grabbed my face and kissed my lips. "I love you." She said making me smile. "I love you too my queen." I grabbed our bag and swung it over my shoulder. Then grabbed the back of the wheelchair and pushed her to my moms room. "Are you ready to meet your new sister?" Amber asked me. "Yeah I'm excited. Dad told me they named her after me." I told her. "Really?" Amber asked. "No. They named her Luna." I said laughed at her glare.

"You play to much." She said and rain her fingers through Jasper's hair. I stopped at my moms room and knocked on the door. Soon after it opened. "There's my grandson." Dad said and took Jasper out of Ambers arms. "Come on in. Your mom just got done feeding Luna." He said. I pushed Amber in the room. "My baby! Come give me a hug." Mom said and opened her arms. I walked over and pulled her into a big hug.

"I'm so proud of you two." She whispered in my ear. "I'm not the one who pushed out a baby. But thanks mami." I said and pulled away. "I know but you stayed by her side the entire time. Your already doing a great time." She said. I look down on her bed where my sister was laying wide awake. "You can hold her." Mom said. She picked her up and handed her to me. I smiled and rubbed her cheek. "She's beautiful mami. She looks like me." I joked.

"Like you? No she looks like me. You look like a dumbass." She said. "A dumbass that made your grandson." I said. "That's true. Now tell your stupid father to bring him here." She said. I looked over and smiled as my dad talked to Jasper. It was cute to see. "Hey dad?" I called. "Yeah?" He asked. "Mom wants to see Jasper and your hogging him from her." I said. "My bad. He's just to damn handsome." He said and walked. I sat beside Amber with Luna. "We have the best family." Amber said and leaned her head against my shower. "We really do."

A/n~☺️perfect isn't it? How many years y'all want me to skip? Bout to do a time skip soon.

~Paradise