39

"I'm sorry this happened to you Y/n." Katy said with a sympathetic smile. "It's fine. Not the first time its happened anyways." I mumbled the last part. "Do your parents know about this?" She asked as she cut up vegetables. "Yeah. I texted them before you picked me up." Ok I lied. But I don't want them to worry about me.  They have a more things to worry about than me getting picked on at school.

"Good. What did the school say about it?" She asked. "This new girl named Amber saw it happen. They ran off when she came. She talked to the principal about it and they said they'll handle it. I'm not sure exactly what they are going to do tho." I explained. "Ok. All we can do is hope they do something." She said. She finished putting the food either in the oven or on the stove. Then cleaned her hands before coming to me. "Shirt up." She told me. I sighed and slowly lifted it up. She was checking my stomach where I got kicked at. "Just as I expected. Let me get some ice for that bruise." Katy said.

"Katy I'm fine. It doesn't even hurt that bad." I tried convincing her. "Ok than stand up." She said. I jumped up from my seat and instantly regretted it. I groaned loudly in pain as I held onto my stomach. "See. I'm totally fine." I said. My voice came out very high. "Yeah you don't sound fine at all. Go on and lay on that couch little girl. I'll get the ice." She demanded.

My shoulders dropped in defeat and I let out a sigh. But I did as I was told.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do you have a bandanna over your eye?" Mom asked me. We were on FaceTime. "Um I was trying to do something but you called." I said nervously. She squinted her eyes at me and stared at me. As if she knew I was lying. "I always knew I had a weird child." She said. "Thank you." I said and flashed a smile. "Did you do your homework?" She asked. "Yes ma'am." I flipped the camera to show her my finished work. "I got a B on my science test and A on my English." I said and showed her the papers. "Great job nugget. I'm so proud of you. We're going to have to do something since you've been doing so good."

I smiled and flipped the camera back around. "Yes! Let's go to Japan!" I cheered. "Slow down chick. Chill out. That's something we can do for summer break. But for now we'll go to an amusement park or something." She said. I agreed with her and we continued talking. After a while we hung up cause she had to leave. I checked my messages and saw Skylar texted me.

SkySky: why weren't you in school? Did you get sick? Or hurt? What happened?😰😰

Me: I'm fine Sky. 🙃I just wasn't feeling well and Katy came to get me.

SkySky: oh gosh. I was worried about you. I'm glad you're ok.

Me: yeah. I forgot to tell you.🤷🏽‍♀️

SkySky: I'll come over and check on you 🏃🏾‍♀️

Me: No!

SkySky: why?

Me: I'm sorry. I just want to be alone right now

SkySky: that's ok. I'll call you tomorrow

Me: thanks for understanding. Ttyl❤️

SkySky: no problem😕... ttyl💋❤️

A/n~I love y'all. Even if I don't know you. Especially the ones who's been rocking with me since the beginning. But I still love all of you. ❤️🤗

~Paradise

Edited