90

"Come on, come on, girl why you frontin'?
Baby show me something
When I call her, she gon' leave
And I bet that bottom dollar she gon' cheat
Come on, come on, girl why you frontin'?
Baby show me something
You don' spent bread on her
And it's all for nothing"

Tete Angel and I danced on top of that table. The party has been going o for a few hours now. I don't know. I loss track of time. I climbed off the table and made my way to the kitchen. "Y/n! Get over here!" Dinah shouted from a table full of drinks. Well not alcohol but juice and soda. "What's up?" I asked. "Try this drink and tell me how it taste." She said with and smirk. She quickly placed a cup in my hand. I knew from that smirk she had done something to it.

"Ok..." I trailed off before taking a sip. Let me tell you it was the worst thing I ever tasted. I spit it out as fast as I could. Accidentally spitting it all over Dinah. Ok it wasn't an accident. "Ew! What the fuck you put in this?" I asked. "Just every drink on the table mixed with hot sauce and mayonnaise." She said and wiped her face off. "Now if you excuse me in need to go change." She glared at me before walking off.

I laughed along with everyone else and sat the cup down. "I need to use the bathroom." I mumbled. I jogged upstairs to use my bathroom since the downstairs one had a line. Plus no one would be using the ones up here. I locked every room door in this house. No one was having sex in any of these rooms today.

When I got to my room I quickly unlocked it and went into my bathroom. Did my business and washed my hands. When I walked out Tony was sitting on my bed. With his shirt off. "Um... what the fuck you doing here?" I asked him. "Oh I just stopped by to see how my favorite girl was doing." He said with that ugly smirk. "Look I'm not trying to go to jail today. So you need leave. Now." I demanded.

"Oh come on babe. I just want to have a little fun. I know you want this." He said walking over to me. "First of all don't call me that. And my dude I'm gay. I'm not having sex with you." I told him. "Come on. I'll give you back Skylar if you just fuck me." He said and placed his crusty ass hands on my face. "Alright fine! Bend over and toot that ass up." I said and forced him to bend over on my bed.

"Wait! What are you doing?" He asked. I pulled both my pants and underwear down. "You want to fuck, right? Then let's do it. But I ain't the one getting fucked in the ass." I told him. Tony quickly jumped off my bed and grabbed his shirt. "What the fuck you freak. Stay away from me." He said before running out the door. I laughed and pulled my pants back up. "Fucking dumb ass."

A/n~ alright so as for the new book I'm going to explain it to y'all tomorrow. I'm to tired and it's almost 1 am. So goodnight Rockets and Rockettes🚀😴

~Paradise