126

"You gone say something or not?" I asked as we sat in silence in front of the house. Don't worry about me getting kidnapped again. I can literally see Amber, Tiffany, and Kayla upstairs in my bedroom window stalking us. Amber and Kayla peeking through the window. But Tiffany didn't care cause she standing behind the curtain in the open. Kinda creepy. "Oh um yes." Skylar said and pushed her hair behind her ear.

"Um what I did five years ok was not ok. You constantly told me you didn't like Tony and to leave him alone. But me being the nice person I was didn't listen. Deep down I knew he was trouble but I wanted to give him a chance. Which lead to me cheating on you. Which I regret every single day." She said before continuing. "I fell for his stupid trick. I know that's not an excuse for what I did. That's why I'm not going to make up one. I was stupid. So very stupid. But I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you and ruining your trust in me." She wiping her tears away.

To be honest didn't even notice. Nor do I care that she's crying. May sound a little harsh but it just doesn't affect me as much as it did before. I care about her still. Just not enough to comfort her right now. "I'm not asking for a second chance Y/n. I'm just asking for your forgiveness. So can you please forgive me?" She asked me. "Why'd it take you five years to do this?" I asked her. "I was scared to face you. I knew what I did hurt you very much. I felt nervous and guilty just being around you. So I'd run off before I even tried." She told me.

I sighed and nodded. "I forgive you Skylar." I told her. She looked at me with widened eyes. "Seriously?" She asked. "Yeah. I was hurt but I'm over that now. I've had time to heal over the years. I don't want to hold onto that negativity anymore." She squealed and brought me into a hug. When she realized I wasn't hugging her she jumped back. "Sorry. We she go back in." She said with a small smile. "Yeah we should. I'm pretty sure Tiffany is on the verge of jumping out the window and attacking you." Her eyes widened and she nodded. "I can't fight so let's go." She said before quickly heading inside. "Lies you tell." I mumbled. I winked at Amber who was still watching before going in the house.

A/n~I got that chapter you guys have been waiting for.😌💦

~Paradise