9

I pulled up to my parents house and got out the car. When I got to Y/n's door she was already unbuckled and waiting for me to open the door. "Tank you." Y/n said. "Your welcome baby." I said. "Come on. Let's go meet your grandparents, aunt, and uncle." Y/n grabbed my hand as I lead her to the front door. "Ring the doorbell nugget." I told her. Y/n got on her toes and rang the bell.

"Coming!" I heard my dad yell. The door soon opened to both my parents. Y/n hid behind my leg shyly. "Hey Lauren. How are you?" Mom asked as she pulled me into a hug. Dad doing the same. "I'm doing great. How are you?" I asked. "Good too. Where's the little one at?" Mom asked. "Hiding behind my leg. She's a little shy around new people." I said. Mom smiled and squatted down to her height.

"Hi. I'm Clara. What's your name?" Y/n peeked out from behind my leg. "I Y/n." She said. "That's a pretty name. Why don't you come in and meet everyone else?" Y/n nodded against my leg. I walked in and Y/n didn't let go of my leg. I sat on the couch and sat Y/n beside me. Dad sat beside her and she looked terrified. "Hey I'm Mike. I'm your grandfather." He said. But Y/n just stared at him with a pout before crying. "Aww dad you scared her. Let me show you how it's done." Chris said walking over. "Chris Wait." I tried to stop him. But it was to late.

Y/n saw him walking over and cried harder. She jumped up and latched on to me. "What happened?" Mom asked walking in the room from the kitchen. "She's scared of Dad and Chris." Taylor said. "No that's not it. Well it is but I forgot to tell y'all. Before we adopted her she was being raped. So she doesn't really like man. She's not even used to Ty that much yet." I explained to them.

"Awww... how about you and I go get some ice cream?" Taylor asked Y/n. Y/n nodded and allowed Taylor to pick her up. "No fair! She still hasn't let me hold her and you two just met." Dinah said with a pout. "Dinah the key is food." Normani said and patted the younger girls head.

~Paradise

Edited