168

"Alright guys and girls. This is like our tenth YouTube video. You've meet my kids and wife. But you haven't met the newest addition to the Brady bunch." Yes I said wife. We had this small wedding before we had Ashton. He was made during our honeymoon. "Neither has Amber. Actually I didn't tell anyone I was doing this. It just kinda happened." I said and looked at the small pet in my lap. "So I went to the pet store. Cause I was bored after work. And I saw the cutest little thing ever." I said and picked him up so the camera could see. "Meet Zoboomafoo. He's a Bushbaby."

"Isn't she cute? Hopefully Amber thinks the same and lets me keep him

"Isn't she cute? Hopefully Amber thinks the same and lets me keep him. Either way I'm keeping him." I said and kissed his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home." I said and closed the door behind me. "Mama in living room." I heard Jasper say. I winked at the camera and slowly headed there. I smiled when Ashton's little head peaked from around the corner. "Hey baby boy." I said making him smile. When I got to the doorway I pointed the camera at Amber. "Hey wifey." I said with a grin. "What did you do?" She asked.

"Nothing bad. I promise." I said. "Hmmm... why don't I believe you?" She asked. "Cause I'm always bad." I said. "Exactly! So what did you do!" She asked again. "She are your chips." Jasper said. "That was one time. And that's not it." I said zooming in on his face. Then zooming back out. "Now don't get me at me. But I kinda magically got a pet." I said and fully walked in the room. "What the fuck is that? That's a damn rat." Amber said. "A puppy!" Jasper said excitedly. Ashton grabbed hold of my leg and stood up. When he heard puppy he barked.

"No buddy. This is a bushbaby. Isn't he cute?" I asked and got down on one thing. "Y/n why didn't you talk to me first before getting that?" Amber asked. "Baby I'm sorry. I didn't intentionally go to get a pet today. But he was so cute. I had to." I said as Jasper gently petted him. Ashton got scared and went to Amber. "Baby just look at him. He's so cute." I said and held him closer to her. "Plus I don't want to take him back." I said and pouted.

"Fine he is kinda cute. What's his name?" She asked. I cheered cause I knew she gave in to his cuteness. "His name is Zoboomafoo." I told her. Amber raised an eyebrow. "Like that show with the lemur?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Exactly like the show. He reminded me of the lemur. So I named him after the show."

A/n~story time! I actually don't have a story to tell.

~Paradise