23

Normani's POV

I decided to steal Lauren's child. Reason is because I'm bored. Also I wanted to see how she reacts. "Where do you want to go Y/n?" I asked the girl sitting in the back. "'isney World!!" She yelled. "Disney world it is!" I yelled as well. I called and got some bodyguards to come along with us. Don't want to get mobbed by fans. Especially with Lauren's kid.

Y/n's POV

Tete Mani took me to Disney World. We are having so much fun. I got to meet Pooh bear. He my favorite bear. "Do you like your ice cream sandwich Y/n?" Mani asked me. "'Es. It's really good." I told her. I continued to eat it when her phone ran. I got Minnie Mouse ears. "Hey Lauren!" She said and waved at her. I think she can see her face. "Normani I can't find Y/n! I'm freaking out! I've looked everywhere! In the bathrooms, bedrooms, and outside. I even checked the fridge just incase she was trying to sneak food again. Have you seen her?" Mom asked. She sounded scared.

"Tell one of the girls to show you my instagram story." Mani told her. "Why? How is that going to help me find my child." Mommy asked. "Just do it. It'll help." Mani told her. After a few minutes I heard her yell at Mani. "Normani Kordei Hamilton! You stole my daughter from. Where is she? Y/n where are you?" Mommy asked. Tete Mani turned the phone so she could see me.

"I right here mommy. I eat ice cream cookie." I held up my snack so she could see. "Is it good?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah!" She smiled at me. "Are you having fun?" She asked. "Tell her I'm the best kidnapper." Mani said. "She the best." I said giggling. "Mommy I played with Pooh bear. He gave me a hug and honey." I told her. "Did you get a picture too?" She asked me. "Yeah! With the sad one too." I said making her laugh. "That's good. When you get home you ain't your auntie is getting the worst ass whooping of her life." She said. "Ohhhh... you in trouble Tete Mani." I said. "No I'm not. I'm a grown woman who don't get whoppings anymore."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy I back!" I yelled and ran to her. I hugged her leg. She picked me up and kissed me all over my face. "I'm glad you're back. I missed you so much." She said. I giggled and tried to move away. She put me down and looked at Tete Mani. "Before you kill me let me take off my shoes and earrings." Tete Mani said. "You got five seconds." Tete Mani quickly took off her things. "Ok I'm ready." She said. She ran out the door as mommy chased after her.

A/n~ you guys may have not wanted drama but I'm going to give you drama. Not now. But when you're older. I have plans.

~Paradise

Edited