121

I woke up to the smell of my moms homemade breakfast. I rolled out of bed and headed for the stares. I didn't even bother putting on pants and a shirt. Cause let's be real. Everyone in this house has seen me in my underwear. When I got downstairs I went walked into the kitchen. I heard a small gasped. "Y/n!" Nicholas ran up to me and jumped in my arms. He was also in his underwear. "I didn't know you were here. I didn't see you." He said excitedly. "I came while you were sleep. I brought my friends too." I told him.

He gasped and covered his mouth. "Can I see them?" He asked. I chuckled and shook my head. "Not yet. They're still sleeping. But you already know Amber." I said making him nod. "Ahem. She gives me candy." He said. I put him down and he went back to eat his food. I looked at my mom who was waiting with opened arms. "Mami!" I ran over and hugged her tightly. "My baby is finally home!" She grabbed my face and repeatedly kissed my cheek. "Mom..." I whined.

"What? It's a kiss for each day you were gone." She said. I hopped on top of the counter and stole a few grapes. "So... what's the deal with Amber?" She asked. My dad walked in also in his underwear and kissed my head. I blushed and looked down. "You hitting that?" Dad asked. "Dad! I'm not sleeping with her. We're just enjoying each other and seeing where things go." I told them. "You gone ask her to be your girlfriend or what? She's had a crush on you for a long time now." Mom said.

"Maybe. At least wait to the second date." I told her. "Do you really need a second date. Y'all known each other since forever." Dad said. "Maybe not. But I got this." My mom started making plates just as feet seas heard coming down the stairs. "Sounds like your friends are up." She said and started putting the plates on the table with dads help. "Morning girls." I greeted them. Amber hugged my mom and dad. "Good morning." They said.

I walked over to Kayla and Tiffany putting my arms around their shoulder. "Mom and dad meet Kayla and Tiffany." I introduced them. "Hola ladies. It's nice to finally meet you two." Mom said and hugged them. "Y/n hasn't been being mean had she?" She asked. "Actually..." Tif joked. "Nah she's cool." She said. "Good. Now sit and eat. I'm sure you all are hungry." They smiled and thanked her. "Y/n/n sit next to me." Nicholas said and patted the chair beside him. "He's so cute." Kayla cooed. "He's a mini Y/n. But cuter." Tif said. He giggled and drank his juice. "Rude."

A/n~ I forgot to post these last chapter.

Kayla

Tiffany

Tiffany

And your brother Nicholas

~Paradise