57

"You really can't come?" Sky asked through the phone. We were FaceTiming. Amber and Andrew were also with her. "No. Mom said I can't go out again today." I told her as I laid back on my bed and raised my arm so she could see me. "Why? She barely lets me come over anymore." Sky asked just as confused as I was. "I don't know babe. Also I'm kinda in trouble for talking back to my dad. But my moms reason I don't know." I said. I sighed and looked at the ceiling.

"That sucks. I really wanted you to go to the party with us." Amber said with a pout. "Yeah. We miss hanging with you." Andrew said. But I couldn't see him. "I know. I miss y'all too. But look I'm going to try and get them to let me go." I said and sat up. "Ok. Call me and let me know how it goes." Sky said. "Ok. Bye babe. Bye Angel and Andrew." I hung up and headed down stairs.

When I got to the living room I fought my mom and dad kissing. Not in the sexual way tho. Thank god. I cleared my throat. They stopped and looked at me. "Yes Y/n?" Dad asked. "I was wondering if I could go to this party with my friends?" I asked. "No." Dad said. I smacked my lips. "Why? I've already apologized." I said. "I don't care. You're still in trouble." He said. "Dad please. I promise not to do it again." I begged. "No is no Y/n." He said raising his voice. Letting me know he wasn't serious. I groaned loudly and went back up stares.

I sat on bed angrily. Then I grabbed my phone to text Sky.

Mah gurl😍❤️👸🏽: I'll meet you at your house. They said I could go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had my arms wrapped around Skylar from behind as we danced and sang along to the song playing. Well it was more of me singing and her recording me. "But listen, let me clear my throat
Oh, have mercy babe, Ha!
I hope ya don't mind, let me clear my throat!" I practically screamed the lyrics. This was one of my favorite songs. My dad played it all the time as I was growing up. It never gets old.

"Baby say hi." Sky said. I looked at her phone and saw that she was recording me again on Instagram. Don't worry my mom doesn't follow her and her page is private. So is mine. "What up." I said and smiled. I leaned down and kissed her cheek. She ended the video and posted. "Want one?" Some guy asked holding up a red cup. "No thanks." Sky said. "Oh come on. Loosen up some." He said and tried to put it in her hand. "My nigga she said no. So I suggest you back yo crusty ass up." I said. "Alright dude. Chill." He said before leaving.

"Not going to lie. But that was hot seeing you protective over Skylar." Amber said. "Ew! Could you not." Andrew said. "Your just jealous nobody finds you hot little bro." Amber said and stuck her tongue out. Then they started bickering. I was having fun. What could go wrong?

~Paradise

Edited