34

"Why are you cursing!?" My mom angrily asked me. "Because its a free country?" I said more like a question. She wrapped that belt around my butt so fast. "Wrong answer." She said. "OOHHH MAHHH GOOODDDD!" I sung out in pain. "Wanna come up with a new answer?" She asked. "I don't know. Camille toe made me." I said. That didn't help me out. Cause I still got a whooping. After a few hits she was done.

"Are you going to curse again?" She asked me. But I wasn't listening do to the throbbing pain on my ass. "Oh shit that hurt. Mama you fucked my shit up." I said as I dragged myself on to my bed. She sighed running her hand over her face and shook her head. "You are definitely your fathers kid." She mumbled. "What you mean? You curse a lot too." I said. She rolled her eyes. "Is it safe now?" Dad asked peeking in.

"Yes but what makes you think it's ok to curse Y/n?" Mom asked. I instantly looked at my dad. He quickly shook his head. I nodded. He shook his head again. I nodded again. "If I go down. You go down." I mouthed to him. "Daddy did mommy. He told me if someone rolls up on me at school to make them my school bitch. Isn't that right daddy?" I said innocently. He gave me a blank look. Mom gasped and looked at him with the scariest look I've ever seen.

I thought before she was scary but now... She started yelling at him in Spanish as she pushed him out the door. Smacking him in the chest continuously. "I don't even know what your saying." He said as he tried to dodge her hits. I laughed and laid down on my stomach. "Revenge never felt so good."

A/n~ @ShacamLover123 hope you liked it😁

~Paradise

Edited