125

The door opened and all the we all got quiet. The girls eyes ya weirdly as they walked. "No knock on the door. Hello is anyone home? Ok cool." I said. Mom rolled her eyes. "So what are you all talking about?" She asked and sat on my dads lap. Amber sat on mine and pecked my lips. "Manly stuff." Antonio said. "Boy there ain't a ounce of man on you yet. But the boy speaks the truth." Dad said. "I am manly. Look as these muscles." Antonio flexed his arm. "Awwww... look at the little pebbles he's grown." I joked.

"Boy you only got that from jacking off." Kennedy said making everyone laugh. "Kennedy!" Ally scolded the child. While Normani covered her face with a magazine. It was obvious she was laughing from her bouncing shoulders. "No sex for a month Normani." Ally said. "Ohhhhh..." Everyone said. "But I was choking." Normani said. Ally ignored her making her pout. "Anyways the dessert is ready." Abuela said from the door way.

I jumped out my seat but was pushed over the back of the couch by Tiffany. She ran to the kitchen before I could get up. That little hoe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was eating my apple pie when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see Skylar. "Hey Y/n." She said. "Hi Skylar. Um how are you?" I asked. Can't really avoid her now. I've been doing it for four years now. "I'm doing good. You?" She asked. "Same. Glad to be home with family." I answered. This is so weird. "So I heard you stay in New York now. How is it out there?" She asked me. "It great actually. Amber and I are there for college. Made new friends and go to parties. We'll be finished in a few months and we'll be back for the summer." I told her.

"That's good to here. I'm glad your doing well. You seem really happy." I nodded at her words. "I am happy." She was about to leave but stopped. "Can we talk please? I just want to apologize for everything. I still feel really guilty about all the pain I caused you." She asked me. I sighed and nodded. "Yeah. Let's talk outside."

A/n~ AllyIsWifey and I birthday is in two days! I'm ready for the food.

~Paradise