143

A few months later

"After a few months later our game is finished!" I screamed. I carried Amber in the air while she held the disk in its container. I walked into the living room and put her down. "Really? I'm so proud of you two. You've been working so hard." Mom said. "Yep. We made the last couple of checks all week and everything is ready to go." I told her. "How'd you guys get it done so fast? I thought it would've taken longer." Dad said. I sat beside my mom and she wrapped her arms around my shoulder. I felt like a kid again.

"That's true but if Y/n didn't start working on it in school on her free times it would've taken a lot longer." Amber said and patted my thigh. "That's awesome. When can I play it?" Nicholas asked. "Well I have two more copies and one of them belong to you little bro." I told him. "Yes!" He cheered. "So what's next for the business?" Mom asked. "Well Amber here made some calls and found gaming store that's willing to sale a couple hundred of them." I said.

"And YouTube will sponsor us but..." I trailed off. "But what?" Mom asked. "They want you and Ty to make a video for them. They just want y'all to sing and we kinda already agreed to it. We're sorry. We got really excited and just said yes." Amber said and pouted. I looked up at my mom and pouted too. My parents chuckled and shook their heads. "When is it?" Dad asked. We cheered knowing they would do it. "In two weeks on a Tuesday." I said. "Your brother starts second grade that day. You take him to school and pick him up after. Then you got yourself a deal." He said.

"Yes! Ok! Thank you so much!" I said and jumped on them. "Oh my god! Y/n we're not as young anymore and you're not as little anymore." Mom said. "Old people." I mumbled and rolled off of them onto the floor. "What did you say?" Dad asked. "Nothing!" I picked up Amber and we quickly left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All we need to do email YouTube back that my parents are doing the video. Send them the video we want them to use for the ad." I told Amber when we got to her house with our food. "Then we make a couple hundred copies of the game and give it to the store to put on the shelves. They want like 3 to 5 hundred for a shelf." Amber told me. "Alright we email YouTube tonight and worry about the other two things tomorrow." I told her. "Sounds like a plan. Now let's enjoy our food." She said. We both sat at the table and enjoyed each other's company.

A/n~ so my cousin was doing my aunts makeup earlier. So Alayna goes up to her to look at her makeup. Then she says "you look like a girl cow." Mind you she's 5 and was just trying to compliment her. But that was hilarious.

~Paradise