18

"Nugget! Your back!" Mommy yelled. But I ran past her to Tete Angel. "Tete!" I yelled and hugged her. "What's up little nigga." Tete held out her fist and I punched it. "My feelings not hurt." Mommy said with a pout. "I kidding." I giggled. I ran and jumped in her arms. "I missed you." Mommy said hugging me. "I missed 'ou too?" I said. She gently sat me back down. "Come on. We need to pack so we can go back home." She said. "No!" I whined.

"Y/n stop yelling." She told me. "I no want to go back home!" I yelled again. "I said to stop yelling." She said before popping me on my butt. I started to cry. "Go get in corner." She pointed at a corner in the room. I cried louder. Stomping feet and shaking my head. So she picked me up and put me in the corner. Ignoring me she went to get packed up.

After a while I calmed down. But I was still in time out. "Psst!" I heard. I looked around and saw Tete Angel. "Why you look sad?" She asked. "I in trouble." I said. "Why?" She asked me. "I no listen to mommy." I mumbled as I picked at the carpet. "Next time listen." I nodded. "Here." Tete Angel threw me a piece of candy. "Don't tell nobody. Eat it quick." I nodded and quickly put it in my mouth. She took the wrapper and threw it away.

Eventually mommy came back down. "Are you done throwing your tantrum?" She asked. "'Es ma'am." I said. "You know why you got in trouble?" She asked and I nodded. "I no listen to 'ou." I told her. "That's right. Next time mommy or daddy tell you to do something you do it." She told me. "'Es ma'am." I said. "You can go now. Go play before it's time to go." She told me. I quickly got up and ran off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye Nana." I said as I hugged her. "Bye grandmas baby. Next time I'll come and see you ok?" She said. "Ok." I hugged Jailynn and Tete Angel before we had to leave. "Did you have fun nugget?" Mommy asked. "Yeah! Tete get me lots of candy." I said. "Of course that's your favorite part."

~Paradise

Edited