97

When we got downstairs I stood in the entrance. Ain't no way I'm going to sit with them. "So here she is. Y/n meet your father and grandmother." Mom introduced me to them. "Yeah whatever." I said. "Y/n. My sweet little girl." Lorenzo said with a smile and stood up. "First off ain't nothing about me small." I told him. He chuckled and walked over to me. "It's so nice to finally meet you you." He said. "I'm sure it is. I wish I could the same about you but sadly I can't." I said.

I walked past him and sat on the recliner that wasn't close to where they were seated. "My you have grown since I've last seen you. I've missed you so much." My grandmother said. "Of course I've grown. It's been what fifteen years since you've seen me?" I said more than asking. I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat. "Look we came here to explain things to you and maybe start a relationship with you." She said.

"Doubt it but go ahead before I change my mind." I said. "Ok so after your mother passed away I couldn't sleep, eat, or do much of anything. Having you there was a blessing. But at times very hard. Looking at you each and every day was so hard in me. I saw her Jasmine in you. You look so much like her and I couldn't take it. She was my only child. Giving you up wasn't the best choice. But I wasn't in the right mindset to keep a young child."y grandmother said.

"I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry for promising to come back for you. For everything. I don't expect you to want me back in your life. All I ask is for your forgiveness." When she finished talking I could see the tears in her eyes. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. Flipping it to the side. "Ill think about it." I told her. "Take all the time you need." She said. I nodded and looked at my so called dad. I could see where I got my eyes from. "Now what's yo excuse?" I asked. "Um is it ok if we talk in private maybe?" He asked. I looked over at my mom who was beside me. "Go out in the back. That way I can see y'all." She said and I nodded. "Fine. Follow me."

A/n~ I'm bout done with life. And no this isn't a suicide thing. Just done with today. I've been easily annoyed lately.😪🤧

~Paradise