129

We were back at my parents house. As in We I mean Skylar, Joseph, Nicholas, and I. Why? Because we gave the boy ice cream and Joseph throw it ups. That lead to Nicholas throwing up too. So we brought them both back to the house and got them cleaned up. Now they are laying on the couch in one of my old T-shirts I don't wear anymore. I put there clothes in the washer while Skylar gave them medicine.

"So I texted my mom and she said she'll bring close over. Apparently she spent the day with your mom and friends." Skylar said and sat beside her brother. Nicholas was laying in my arms asleep. "That's good. Now that I think about it there was this virus going around town with kids." She told me. "Ugh! I better not get sick. I got to get back to school." I said. The door opened and in came the girls giggling and laughing. Amber saw Skylar and glared the girl. Skylar cleated her throat and looked away.

"We will take this two and let you girl have a break." Mom said taking Nick from me. Skylar's mom did the same. "So... your the ex." Tiffany said and sat extremely close to Skylar. "U-Um yes. I am I guess." Skylar answered. "You guess or you are? It's a simple question." Tif said. "Tiffany Eleanor Boner!" Kayla scolded her girlfriend. Tiffany smacked her teeth. "Boner!? Your last name is boner?" I asked with a big ass grin on my face. "As in what Y/n gets?" Amber asked pointing at me.

"Ok I get it. My last name is weird." Tif said and moved away from Skylar. Who looked relieved that she did. "So how it's been Skylar? Haven't seen you in a few years." Amber asked. I cleared my throat as it started to get awkward. "It's been great. How about you?" Skylar asked. "Just great. You know what I mean?" Amber said and leaned into me. "Ohhh..." Tiffany said and slowly held up her phone. "Anybody else hungry? I know I'm hungry?" I tried to break the tension. "Call me nosey but whatever happened to your friendship?" From what I heard you girls were super close." Kayla said adding fuel to the fire. Both Amber and Skylar said "Oh I'll tell you what happened!"

A/n~ I'm thankful for God, my family, friends, and my wonderful readers

~Paradise