49

"Finally home!" I yelled as I crawled through the front door. "Oh don't be so dramatic we had fun today." Mom said as she walked by with bags in her hands. "Barely." Dinah whispered but she didn't hear since she was already gone. "Ok I'm taking a nap. Your mom wore me out." Ally said as she headed to a guest room. Camila went to rest as well. "Um..." I trailed off. "What's wrong Y/n? I know you like the back of my boob." Dinah said. Mani and I gave her a weird look.

"How? The back of your boob is like... in the inside of... never mind. Look I need help." I said. "With what ?" Mani asked. I looked around. "Come with me." I said. I lead them to the backyard and into the treehouse my dad built me. "Ok so I need advice about girls." I said nervously. "Is this about Skylar?" Dinah asked with a knowing look. "Yes... something happened. " I said playing with my fingers. "What happened?" Mani asked.

I went to a empty chair and sat down. "Ok so a month ago we were talking. I think she was like 'so you think I'm cute?" I said. "Then I said you are and I kept stuttering and said she was beautiful right?" I said. Dinah was about to say something but I interrupted her. "Right! So then she said something else. But that's not the worst part. We almost kissed." I said before throwing myself on the ground.

"Ok I'm not seeing how that's bad." Dinah said confused. "Because I'm confused. What does that mean? What does it mean for us? What does that mean for my future? Come on! Get it together people!" I yelled at the end. "Ok calm down. There's no need to have a panic attack. What part is confusing you boo?" Mani asked. "I mean I know I have a crush on her. Don't you say a word Dinah." I pointed my finger at my sister. "But does she actually like me? I mean she just broke up with Issac a month ago." I said.

"They broke up?" Dinah asked excitedly. "I know right. Isn't it awesome." I said and high five her. "And exactly why did they break up?" Mani asked. "Because she figured out he was helping beat me up. So she beat the living daylights out of him in the school parking lot. And I'm not talking a slap. I mean he actually went to the hospital." I explained. "Wow ok. Well I don't think any old friend would do that for a friend. Maybe slap him and leave. I'm pretty sure she has some type of feelings for you if she reacted that way. Plus Skylar never really gets mad unless someone upsets you." Normani said.

"She's right. Remember when you were four and you took Ally back to be your girlfriend. You introduced her to Skylar and she threw a fit." Dinah said. "True. I need to do more research. To my office everyone!" I yelled and jumped out the treehouse. Relax it wasn't that high up.

A/n~ Are you a night or day person?

I'm a night person. Sometimes. But I'm a day person at the same time cause I always wake up around 6 or 7.

~Paradise

Edited