7.

I woke up to the staff literally yelling through a megaphone in the corridor. One of the cameramen went inside the room and started filming us but, as the curtains from Chengcheng and my bed were closed, they couldn't see us.

I snuggled into what I thought was my pillow, but then I remembered I fell asleep on Chengcheng's lap and looked up.

Chengcheng rubbed his eyes and stretched himself out. He then looked at me and smiled.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yes, thank you. I'm sorry that you slept sitting down. You should have pushed me aside and laid down," I said and pulled myself up

"Oh, don't worry. I actually fell asleep before I could do that." He reassured me.

We both then opened our respective curtains and stood up. I said hello to the camera and went to the toilet to brush my teeth. Zhengting, Justin and Chengcheng went in seconds later and we were all brushing our teeth. The cameramen found the scene funny and decided to film us. When I finished, I picked up my clothes and kicked them out of the bathroom so that I could shower.

"But we want to shower too!" Zhengting said from the other side of the door.

"Ladies first!" I said and laughed.

After I showered and changed, I saw Zhengting with wet hair.

"Did you shower?" I asked him.

"Yes, I went to Quanzhe's room. They showered last night," he explained.

I nodded and began combing my hair in front of a small mirror that I had placed on the table. Justin was showering and Zhengting and Chengcheng were playing around.

"Where's the hairdryer?" I asked the boys.

"It's on the wardrobe. In the side closest to the door," Zhengting answered and I thanked him.

I went to pick it up but someone opened the door and hit my head.

"Shit!" I screamed.

"Oh, god! I'm sorry!" Said someone and pulled me up. It was Lin Yanjun. "Are you hurt?"

"No, don't worry. It was just the hit," I reassured him as he checked if I had any wounds.

"Thank god!" He sighed in relief. "I just came here to give Zhengting his hair gel back," he said and handed it to him. "Quanzhe says thank you." He said and left.

I took the hairdryer and plugged it in before sitting down and start to dry my hair. After a few minutes, I was done. I checked in the mirror to see if I was bruising and I could definitely see a red spot starting to form.

Chengcheng then tapped my shoulder and handed me a pomade.

"Put it on to stop the bruising," he told me and I looked at him weirdly.

As I didn't take it from him, he opened the cap and put some on his finger before crouching down and placing it on the bruise. Our faces were so close to each other that I felt my cheeks getting red. Pull yourself together! I mentally scolded myself.

"Thank you," I said when he finished.

"Don't mention it," he said putting the pomade back on his bag. "I'll go to the shower now. We can leave when I finished." He said as Justin went out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel.

"What happened in here? I heard someone screaming," Justin asked as he squeezed himself next to me to style his hair with the mirror. "Did someone get hurt?"

"Yanjun came in to give something back to Zhengting and hit me with the door. Nothing else," I told him and started preparing my bag for rehearsals.

"How much time do we have until we need to leave?" Zhengting asked from his bed, where he was laying down reading a book.

"Around... ten minutes more or less," I said while I placed the last thing on my bag.

He pulled himself off the bed and went to knock on the bathroom door.

"Be quick! We need to leave in five minutes!" He yelled.

"Why did you say five minutes?" I asked him.

"So that he is quicker. If we told him in ten minutes he would take it as if though he has ten minutes to shower and five more to change," Justin answered.

"Okay...?" I said and tied my hair into a ponytail before going outside the room.

I looked around to see what everyone was doing but most of the rooms were either closed or no one was doing anything interest.

As I reached the last room down the corridor, I saw that the room was bigger than the rest. I was curious to see who were the lucky ones and headed inside. I saw Xukun tidying up his side of the room.

"I see that you are a neat person," I said startling him.

"Oh, Lin. Hello," he said standing up.

"Are you ready for practice?" I asked him.

"Yes, shall we go now?" He asked and stood up.

"Sure. I need to go to my room to pick my bag, but then we can leave," I said.

"Sure, let's go!" He said and we both left.

After I picked up my bag, Zhenting, Justin and Chengcheng left with us too. I was sad that I couldn't practice with Chengcheng as I had grown close to him, but I hoped to be able to see him during breaks.