145.

I'M DURING EXAM SEASON AND I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE AS FREQUENTLY. IT ALSO MEANS THE CHAPTERS AREN'T EDITED AT ALL. SORRY
*********

"With the two songs just performed, the debut evaluation performance has ended." I said.

"Within four months, from silently training in the beginning to now, with the support of so many Citizen Producers, to thank all of this Citizen Producers, this trainees have also prepared a special stage performance for you." PD continued. "Before the special stage performance, they have a few words to say to you."

They then showed the video on the screen and, as I hadn't seen it either, watched it intently, once again sitting beside Yanlei.

They were talking about the first time we met the Citizen Producers through the self introductions and how much time had passed. They had recorded themselves once again wearing the same clothes they wore that time and talking about how things had changed since then.

"Four months ago the nervous king of forgetting lyrics. During this time, because of your existence, I have become more and more confident. Now I am not only Fan Chengcheng, but also your Fu Xixi" Chengcheng said during his part.

I also noticed how he had been playing with our ring as he spoke. If it was intentionally or not, I didn't know. What I knew was that seeing the clips from the first time he presented himself and him now made me feel strange. So much had happened during just four months that it felt surreal. Who would have thought that the Chengcheng who forgot his lyrics would get to the final or that the Zhu Lin who wasn't meant to be in the program in the first place would release several songs and reach the semi final? It all happened really fast, but I didn't regret anything. After all, I met him there. I wouldn't trade that for anything in the world.

Once the video ended, the boys all went on stage to begin performing. Although I had tried to watch them perform it many times, they always kicked me out and made sure I didn't see any of it, so it was a surprise for me too. 

Ling Chao opened up the song, his soothing voice filling the entire venue. Right after, unexpectedly, was Chengcheng. He looked right at my eyes and sang his line. 

It had been a long time since I had last heard him sing on stage, so it was emotional. We both sang together <Can't Stop> for the first stage and that was how it all started, so ending it all with him singing too was rather suitable.

Next was Ziyi with his newly discovered talent. I had only heard him sing prior to the <I Will Always Remember> performance, but I surely loved his voice. 

Hearing Justin singing was strange. He was really unconfident while doing so for the theme song, but he still aced it and had improved a lot. I was really proud of my only younger brother inside the program.

The song continued, the chorus bringing tears to my eyes. I had to fan myself throughout the remaining of the performance to not ruin my makeup, or else the makeup artists would murder me. 

Chengcheng, who was facing towards our side, then saw me and did a heart over his head quickly (the Citizen Producers thinking it was meant for them) and smiled. 

As Yixing continued presenting I went towards the stage, drying my eyes a little to prevent any makeup from being ruined. 

"We can say that the performance just now was the trainee's last performance on this stage. We can see everyone had a lot of nostalgia and sadness but it's okay as long as there is support and encouragement from the Citizen Producers, I believe they will bring us more amazing performances." Yixing said.

Suddenly, all the lights on the stage dimmed and we all thought something had happened. That was until, through the speakers, the <Happy Birthday> song was played and the staff brought in an enormous cake with my name on it.

I had completely forgotten that that day was my birthday with all of the preparation and rehearsing for that day's show, so I was double surprised when I saw both the trainees and the teachers coming towards the stage to wish me a happy birthday.

"This... when did you prepare all of this?" I said shocked once they finished singing the song.

"Blow the candles!" Zhengting said.

"Make a wish!" Bu Fan added.

I then wished for everyone to have good luck once the program came to an end and blew the candles, everyone applauding and cheering after I did so.

"No, but really, when did you prepare this?" I asked again.

"Let's just say we worked hard." Zhengting said cheekily smiling.

"And we had a lot of late night meetings to arrange everything." Justin added.

"I would now like to ask everyone to look at the screen now." Yixing said and we all looked at the screen in front of us, behind the Citizen Producers.

Your arrival was unexpected... But you somehow managed to become an essential part of our lives.

Videos from the first day of the program were shown. From my audition, to the time I consoled Chengcheng after he messed up the lyrics.

You overcame hardships and came out stronger than ever.

Videos of the time they had to rush me to the hospital during the time of the <小半> performance appeared followed by <Listen to What I say>.

To our sister who has always supported us...

Images of me helping Ruibin during our first tasks, me comforting Yalei and Quanzhe and many more were shown.

...And cheered us up to the best of her abilities...

Videos of me messing around and pranking the boys appeared on the screen, bringing a smile to my teary face.

"Happy birthday!" They all said in the video at the same time.