56.

When the clock hit twelve, we decided to wrap it up and get ready for bed.
I went inside the bathroom to change to my pyjama bottoms and Chengcheng's t-shirt. It really smelt like him, which I found comforting.

I then went outside and saw all of the boys had already changed. Dinghao and Zhangjing were even on their beds already.

"Where are you going to sleep, Lin?" Asked Chaoze.

"I'll just sleep on the floor, don't worry." I said picking up a pillow and placing it on the floor.

"I refuse to let you do that." Said Yanjun sternly. "If you want to, you can sleep on my bed and I can sleep on the floor."

"But I'm not going to kick you out of your bed!" I said.

"Hey!" Suddenly spoke up Zhangjing. "Lin, do you mind sleeping with any of us?"

"Of course I don't! You're like my brothers! " I anwered without faltering.

"Then just flipping go to sleep already!" He said and turned towards the wall to sleep.

"You can sleep in my bed, come on." Said Yanjun pointing towards the lower bunk closest to the door. "I don't want to be murdered by Chengcheng, though."

I then laughed and layed down on the bed first to be next to the wall. He layed down next.

I then saw they had hung what looked like a towel in between the lower beds. I'm guessing they weren't sleeping with their heads next to each other, but rather their feet and faces next to each other.

"I think I'm going to fall." Said Yanjun once we were both on the bed.

"Then come closer, you idiot!" I said and pulled him towards me.

"And face your boyfriend's rage?" He said. "I'm crazy, Lin. Not suicidal."

"Why's everyone so scared of him?" ai wondered.

"Well..." Said Yanjun. "You didn't see his fight with Zimo. That made it clear for everyone to not try anything with you."

"But what exactly happened?" I asked him.

"That's not for me to tell you." He said and I sighed. "Don't worry."

We then both went to sleep.

***************************

The next morning we woke up to the sound of Zhou Rui yelling through a megaphone.

Not remembering I wasn't in my room, I cuddle up into Yanjun thinking it was Chengcheng.

"Woah, what the hell?" Said Rui opening the courtain. "Lin?!"

I then opened my eyes and saw Yanjun there. I was up in a second with my face as red as a tomato. I then saw the cameras and wanted to die.

"Rui, it's not what you think!" I quickly said.

"I sure hope so. We need to talk, but later. I need to wake up an entire corridor." He said and he left with the staff to the next room.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I said and kicked the wall. "I should have slept on the effing floor and none of this would have happened!"

"Hey, Lin, chill! Nothing happened." Said Zhangjing.

"Exactly!" I said and he looked confused. "Nothing happened but Rui thinks it did!"

"But you are friends." Said Dinghao. "You can just explain it to him."

"I can explain it to him, but not to the cameras that were recording." I said and they looked like they understood it then. "And I can't definitely explain it to Cheng."

"Don't worry." Said Yanjun hugging me as I was tearing up. "He'll believe you. Trust me."

*************************

After getting ready, we were all asked to go to one of the rooms to get our new missions. The camera crew were still getting ready, so I took that opportunity to talk to Chengcheng.

"Cheng, can we talk? Please." I said and he nodded.

I took him to a secluded area and grabbed Zhou Rui along the way.

"Hey, hey! Release me!" Zhou Rui yelled. "Where are you taking me?!"

"Shut up! I'm not going to kill you, jeezz!" I said and he calmed down and followed me in silence.

Once we were at the back of the room, I made sure no cameras were recording and no one could hear us before I began my explanations.

"I called you both because I need to explain something to both of you." I said and Zhou Rui understood me but Chengcheng looked confused.

"Explain what?" Chengcheng asked.

"You know I told you I was sleeping with the boys from Banana Culture, right?" I asked and he nodded. "Well, I slept in the same bed as Yanjun. NOTHING HAPPENED! Nothing happened. He's like my brother, okay? Don't jump to conclusions."

Chengcheng looked a little tense but seemed to understand it, or at least he made it seemed like he did.

"Zhou Rui, here, woke us all up this morning and the camera crew went inside too to film everything. The thing is, it may look as if though we are together or something." I said.

"It may look?!" Chengcheng yelled.

"I promise you we are nothing, Cheng!" I said once again. "For heaven's sake, I'm with you almost all the time plus all the Banana boys were there. You can ask them if you want to!"

"I think I will leave now. This conversation has nothing to do with me..." Zhou Rui said before running off.

"Cheng," I said turning back to him." believe me, there's nothing between us!"

"But how do you want me to trust you, Lin?!" He yelled. "There is no proof!"

"I said you can ask the boys!" I tried to reason with him.

"Who, Yanjun's friends?" He said sarcastically. "They wouldn't blow up his cover."

"Do you think that if we had something I would go and tell you first thing?" I said running out of patience.

"Well, maybe you do so to make me think you are telling the truth." He said. "Maybe you think that I'm fucking stupid."

"Who said you are stupid, Cheng, for heaven's sake!" I said frustrated. "I just came here to explain the situation to you but it seems like you don't trust me at all!"

"Well, maybe I don't!" He said and we both fell silent. A tear escaping from my left eye. "I'm sorry, Lin. I didn't mean to..."

"Save it, Fan Chengcheng." I said calling him by his full name for the first time. "Take your stupid ring with you! You said you would always be there... I guess it all was just a lie. "

I then took off the ring and threw it to the floor before running away from the room, ignoring the staff calls. I went to the nearest bathroom and began balling my eyes out.

"He don't love me
To me you were artificial love
Your pure artificial love
Tell me what is the truth and what is a lie
Can't trust this

You got that
Fake smile, artificial love
Fake tears, artificial love
Fake love, artificial love
That is your your
Love love oh oh
No no oh oh" 

I began singing the lyrics to <Artificial love> as I cried. (She sings it in Korean, obviously.)

Did he really love or was it all fake? Why did he say he loved me if he didn't even trust me? Were they all lies?